We’re looking for a passionate Developer Relations manager to educate and engage the healthcare developer community to show them how Welkin’s APIs can transform their applications and services. You'll be engaging with developers across all parts of SaaS Technologies including EHRs, Communication tools, Healthcare tools like billing, e-prescribing, and lab ordering.
You’ll be essential in driving the shape of Welkin’s APIs, app marketplace, and platform documentation. You’ll establish strong relationships with developers around the world in a scalable way, by crafting great resources to help developers build with Welkin, including code samples, how-to guides, blog posts, and documentation. You’ll foster developers communities, championing their interests and translating their feedback into actionable product insights.
If you’re passionate about connecting with developers, trying out new frameworks and technologies, and sharing what you’ve learned with the world, we’d love to hear from you.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Evangelize Welkin’s APIs both externally and internally to build a strong developer communities through presentations, product demos, blog posts, sample implementations, etc.
- Be the first user of the API and ensure we’re building APIs and docs that makes sense
- Own the voice of our APIs through website content and blog posts
- Building content and tools to optimize third-party developer experience including on-boarding, code samples, documentation, and support
- Serve as a conduit for new information about Welkin's products to the developer community, collect feedback, and use their input to help prioritize our product roadmap
- Identifying and working with strategic technology partners to strengthen the platform and create a comprehensive set of 3rd party app integrations
- Work closely with Developer Support to help onboarding developers in using the APIs and respond to their questions
- Hack on new and unique ways to grow and better engage with our developer community
What you'll work on in your first 3-6 months:
- Writing getting started guides for the Welkin platform
- Engaging with our customers who are using our APIs to learn from their successes and challenges
- Writing a sample app and documentation to show how a 3rd party app could be built on the Welkin platform
Here’s what you need to be successful:
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar quantitative field or 3+ years in a Developer Relations or Evangelist role for a SaaS company (bonus if it’s enterprise or Healthcare related)
- Strong hands-on experience in modern software development and/or working with developer audiences
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with engineers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Must be comfortable presenting to customers, partners and internal audiences and teaching highly technical topics.
- Work samples (blogs/articles, videos, GitHub projects, code samples, etc.) submitted along with application to this role
- You’ve written a lot of great code and can teach others how to use ours
- You’re comfortable working with APIs and the web technology stack
Welkin is patient management software, which guides your team to better care. We configure your patient program into workflows that tell health workers when to do what, ensuring patients get care exactly when they need it.
Designed specifically for relationships between health care professionals and patients, our software makes engagement seamless and patient-centered, enabling health workers to build strong relationships for long-term healthy outcomes.
Our mission is to empower health organizations to deliver patient-centered care.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Option to contribute to your retirement via a 401k.
- Take the time off that you need to relax and have fun with Welkin’s flexible PTO policy. Employee’s tend to take anywhere from 2 weeks to 5 weeks of vacation, with an average of 3-4 weeks.
- Taking a dance class? Have a membership at Mission Cliffs? Great! Welkin Health will reimburse you $100 every month towards your personal wellness.
- Welkin Health will reimburse you $100 every month towards your commute. This includes BART, Muni, bike maintenance, etc.
- You can contribute pre-tax dollars to medical, dental, vision and dependent care expenses through FSA/DCFSA.
- Generous parental leave policy for all parents, no matter gender identity or birth manner.
- Catered breakfast once per week and catered lunch twice per week and a communal kitchen with generous snack options and cold brew and kombucha on tap.
We want you to know:
You can be a great candidate even if you don't fit everything we've described above. You can also have important skills we haven't thought of. If that's you, don't hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself.
We are committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.