Welkin Health is looking for an experienced Rev Ops individual to leverage data and technology to support the commercial organizations (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success) at Welkin. You will diagnose issues, design solutions, and implement different initiatives. Within this role, you will work cross-functionally to drive revenue.
You’ll be successful in this position if you love the iterative build-measure-learn loop, enjoy making data-informed decisions to accelerate company growth, and are excited to apply your skills, time, and growth mindset to a mission-driven health tech start-up. You will have the freedom and autonomy to design an internal tools roadmap, create team processes, and collaborate on GtM strategy.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Sales Operations
- Research and implement enabling technologies and tools for the Sales and Marketing teams, and create standards and training for the effective use of these tools
- Proactively identify and prioritize areas of improvement in our sales process
- Operate as a long-term strategic thought leader for the Sales team; collaborate on go-to-market strategy
- Formalize, automate, and manage our sales metrics tracking and reporting process
- Design variable compensation structures for the Sales teams; manage sales commission quotas, reporting, approval, and communication process
- Marketing Operations
- Partner with Marketing to understand business goals and strategies, and build frameworks for executing successful top-of-funnel or mid-funnel initiatives
- Manage marketing tools (Hubspot) and integration into CRM
- Customer Operations
- Over time, collaborate with Customer Success to optimize processes for renewals and upsells
- Own our Salesforce instance; manage day-to-day operational tasks, including CRM data quality and optimization of the Sales workflows
- Rigorous measurement of business health, helping answer the question “what should we measure” rather than just leading a reporting function
- Business Enablement
- Provide vision, guidance, resources to optimize effectiveness of customer-facing teams
What you'll work on in your first 3-6 months:
- Familiarizing yourself with Welkin’s product, sales processes, and target industries
- Taking over reporting on sales and marketing metrics
- Diving into a few high impact projects, including:
- Deal scoring and prioritization
- Quota and commission design
- Sales playbooks
- GTM strategy in partnership with Marketing
- Supporting the commercial teams day-to-day as the CRM admin
Here’s what you need to be successful:
- At least 4 years of experience in Sales Ops, Rev Ops, or similar function, ideally in a B2B SaaS company. Bonus points for experience in the healthcare space
- Excel / data analytics expert
- Ability to conceptualize and build out information flows between our CRM and other tools for reporting and analytics
- Strong understanding of Salesforce (bonus points for certification), Hubspot / Marketo
- Curiosity: you are proactive and thrive on continuously expanding your knowledge and you aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo and work in an unstructured environment
- Execution: Ability to execute on both tactical day-to-day management of the Sales organization and the big picture strategies
- Influence: Able to influence others effectively. Demonstrated success working with cross-functional teams to solve sales and marketing related problems
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Self-motivated, with dynamic problem solving skills and ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to eloquently distill and explain complex topics broadly to leaders and team members
Welkin is patient management software, which guides your team to better care. We configure your patient program into workflows that tell health workers when to do what, ensuring patients get care exactly when they need it.
Designed specifically for relationships between health care professionals and patients, our software makes engagement seamless and patient-centered, enabling health workers to build strong relationships for long-term healthy outcomes.
Our mission is to empower health organizations to deliver patient-centered care.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Option to contribute to your retirement via a 401k.
- Take the time off that you need to relax and have fun with Welkin’s flexible PTO policy. Employee’s tend to take anywhere from 2 weeks to 5 weeks of vacation, with an average of 3-4 weeks.
- Taking a dance class? Have a membership at Mission Cliffs? Great! Welkin Health will reimburse you $100 every month towards your personal wellness.
- Welkin Health will reimburse you $100 every month towards your commute. This includes BART, Muni, bike maintenance, etc.
- You can contribute pre-tax dollars to medical, dental, vision and dependent care expenses through FSA/DCFSA.
- Generous parental leave policy for all parents, no matter gender identity or birth manner.
- Catered breakfast once per week and catered lunch twice per week and a communal kitchen with generous snack options and cold brew and kombucha on tap.
We want you to know:
You can be a great candidate even if you don't fit everything we've described above. You can also have important skills we haven't thought of. If that's you, don't hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself.
We are committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.