Welkin is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to accelerate growth at Welkin. The ideal candidate will have hands-on PMM experience at a B2B SaaS company, be creative yet relentlessly results oriented, relish complex problem solving, thrive on ownership, and enjoy working with sales teams. The Product Marketing Manager will collaborate with sales, marketing and leadership on GTM strategy and execution by owning product messaging and sales enablement and leading market targeting efforts.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Drive GTM strategy around prioritizing target markets including market research, competitive analysis, and revenue forecasting collaborating with sales, product, CS, biz ops and exec team
- Storytelling - own the development of all value propositions and customer personas
- Own events calendar, identifying where we should invest both on external conferences and Welkin hosted events and lead event execution
- Own content strategy and execution and partner with demand gen to measure performance
- Create webinars, customer-facing decks, white papers, product videos and other marketing collateral that help tell the Welkin product story
- Produce effective sales enablement materials, such as cheat sheets, FAQs, and competitive information, making it easy for sales to understand product offerings and positioning
- Working closely with the Product team to understand and influence roadmaps
- Ensure Welkin is viewed as thought leader in the patient management space and help evangelize the value of our solutions
What you'll work on in your first 3-6 months:
- Content strategy and re-launch content execution with external writers
- Update and standardize all sales decks and other collateral
- Update events calendar and plan conferences and Welkin events for the year
- Standardize and relaunch welkin product videos
- Write 2-3 whitepapers
Here’s what you need to be successful:
- 3 -5 years of experience with a focus on B2B SaaS marketing
- Experience in creating compelling product messaging and collateral
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Successful track record with account based marketing techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment and excel with minimal supervision
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Start-up experience preferred but not required
Welkin is patient management software, which guides your team to better care. We configure your patient program into workflows that tell health workers when to do what, ensuring patients get care exactly when they need it.
Designed specifically for relationships between health care professionals and patients, our software makes engagement seamless and patient-centered, enabling health workers to build strong relationships for long-term healthy outcomes.
Our mission is to empower health organizations to deliver patient-centered care.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Option to contribute to your retirement via a 401k.
- Take the time off that you need to relax and have fun with Welkin’s flexible PTO policy. Employee’s tend to take anywhere from 2 weeks to 5 weeks of vacation, with an average of 3-4 weeks.
- Taking a dance class? Have a membership at Mission Cliffs? Great! Welkin Health will reimburse you $100 every month towards your personal wellness.
- Welkin Health will reimburse you $100 every month towards your commute. This includes BART, Muni, bike maintenance, etc.
- You can contribute pre-tax dollars to medical, dental, vision and dependent care expenses through FSA/DCFSA.
- Generous parental leave policy for all parents, no matter gender identity or birth manner.
- Catered breakfast once per week and catered lunch twice per week and a communal kitchen with generous snack options and cold brew and kombucha on tap.
We want you to know:
You can be a great candidate even if you don't fit everything we've described above. You can also have important skills we haven't thought of. If that's you, don't hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself.
We are committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.