Welkin Health is seeking a smart, talented and driven full-cycle recruiter to join our PeopleOps team as we tackle ambitious hiring goals across the entire organization. Welkin is hiring at a fast and steady pace and needs someone who is the right balance of scrappy and detail-oriented to effectively support us as we grow the team. In this position you will be responsible for building the top of funnel with a diverse pipeline by sourcing and attracting top talent, being candidates’ first point of contact for Welkin Health, communicating our mission and values, collaborating with hiring managers and interviewers, ensuring that candidates have a great experience, and closing candidates in a competitive hiring market. If you’re excited to join a small team and help us grow, we’d love to hear from you!
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Identifying talent from organic applications, LinkedIn, and referrals while creating new ways of sourcing diverse, high-caliber candidates.
- Screening resumes, conducting phone screens, and scheduling interviews.
- Guiding candidates through the interviewing process and ensuring that they have an impeccable candidate experience.
- Identifying creative and effective ways to close candidates.
- Managing job postings on external sites and helping to increase Welkin Health’s external recruiting brand.
- Collaborating with the rest of the PeopleOps team on improving Welkin’s company culture to ensure that we retain the talent that we attract.
- Improving and innovating on every step of Welkin’s recruiting funnel by coming up with creative ways to attract top talent, increase top of funnel, and improve candidate experience.
What you'll work on in your first 3-6 months:
- Gaining an understanding of the Welkin product, team, and company culture.
- Contributing to PeopleOps discussions around how to improve pass-through rates, candidate experience, interview processes, etc.
- Playing a key role in helping the Welkin PeopleOps team hit their quarterly hiring goals by owning reqs from sourcing to candidate calls to onsite to close.
- Focusing on the continued goal of building a team that is diverse and company that is inclusive.
Here’s what you need to be successful:
- At least 3 years of technical or non-technical recruiting and/or sourcing experience at a high caliber company or high growth start-up.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and recruiting etiquette.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivation, strong time management, and strong organization skills.
- An innovative spirit, and a desire to work in a flexible and fast-paced environment.
- A passion for building from scratch, a willingness to get your hands dirty, and an excitement around ownership and leadership.
- Experience and passion for hiring a diverse team and building an inclusive company culture.
Welkin is patient management software, which guides your team to better care. We configure your patient program into workflows that tell health workers when to do what, ensuring patients get care exactly when they need it.
Designed specifically for relationships between health care professionals and patients, our software makes engagement seamless and patient-centered, enabling health workers to build strong relationships for long-term healthy outcomes.
Our mission is to empower health organizations to deliver patient-centered care.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Option to contribute to your retirement via a 401k.
- Take the time off that you need to relax and have fun with Welkin’s flexible PTO policy. Employee’s tend to take anywhere from 2 weeks to 5 weeks of vacation, with an average of 3-4 weeks.
- Taking a dance class? Have a membership at Mission Cliffs? Great! Welkin Health will reimburse you $100 every month towards your personal wellness.
- Welkin Health will reimburse you $100 every month towards your commute. This includes BART, Muni, bike maintenance, etc.
- You can contribute pre-tax dollars to medical, dental, vision and dependent care expenses through FSA/DCFSA.
- Generous parental leave policy for all parents, no matter gender identity or birth manner.
- Catered breakfast once per week and catered lunch twice per week and a communal kitchen with generous snack options and cold brew and kombucha on tap.
We want you to know:
You can be a great candidate even if you don't fit everything we've described above. You can also have important skills we haven't thought of. If that's you, don't hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself.
We are committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.