Welkin is looking for an experienced Demand Generation Lead to accelerate growth at Welkin. The ideal candidate will have hands-on demand generation experience at a B2B SaaS company, be creative yet relentlessly results oriented, relish complex problem solving, thrive on ownership, and enjoy working with sales teams. The Head of Demand Gen will collaborate with sales, marketing and leadership on GTM strategy and execution by owning top of funnel pipeline and ultimately driving revenue.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Coordinating ABM activities and orchestrating handoffs, targeting, and channel mix
- Generate new leads, identify new opportunities and drive top of funnel growth
- Define KPIs and dashboards to measure, optimize, and focus demand generation activities, especially around monitoring CAC, maximizing ROI and hitting revenue targets
- Scaling demand generation activities and building a team
- Develop demand gen strategy and drive execution across all channels (e.g. SEO, SEM, email, webinars, display, social, direct mail, events, etc.)
- Shape content strategy to optimize funnel and conversion
- Fully own demand gen technology stack, identify and recommend new technologies to continue improving and optimizing the performance of Welkin demand generation
- Ongoing collaboration with the SDRs and sales leadership to track and maximize performance
What you'll work on in your first 3-6 months:
- ABM targeting, segmentation and list building (with vendor and internal)
- Build out comprehensive nurture operation
- Run channel experiments from design to execution to retrospectives
- Take over ownership of public website and drive conversions up from baseline
- Manage content roadmap and work with writers to deliver to plan
Here’s what you need to be successful:
- 3 -5 years of experience with a focus on B2B SaaS demand generation
- Experience in driving ROI-based marketing, especially including paid channels
- A hypothesis, experiment, data and analytics focused mindset
- Management experience preferred but not required
- Successful track record with account based marketing techniques
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in an ambiguous environment and excel with minimal supervision
- Strength in collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Start-up experience preferred but not required
Welkin is patient management software, which guides your team to better care. We configure your patient program into workflows that tell health workers when to do what, ensuring patients get care exactly when they need it.
Designed specifically for relationships between health care professionals and patients, our software makes engagement seamless and patient-centered, enabling health workers to build strong relationships for long-term healthy outcomes.
Our mission is to empower health organizations to deliver patient-centered care.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Option to contribute to your retirement via a 401k.
- Take the time off that you need to relax and have fun with Welkin’s flexible PTO policy. Employee’s tend to take anywhere from 2 weeks to 5 weeks of vacation, with an average of 3-4 weeks.
- Taking a dance class? Have a membership at Mission Cliffs? Great! Welkin Health will reimburse you $100 every month towards your personal wellness.
- Welkin Health will reimburse you $100 every month towards your commute. This includes BART, Muni, bike maintenance, etc.
- You can contribute pre-tax dollars to medical, dental, vision and dependent care expenses through FSA/DCFSA.
- Generous parental leave policy for all parents, no matter gender identity or birth manner.
- Catered breakfast once per week and catered lunch twice per week and a communal kitchen with generous snack options and cold brew and kombucha on tap.
We want you to know:
You can be a great candidate even if you don't fit everything we've described above. You can also have important skills we haven't thought of. If that's you, don't hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself.
We are committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.