A core platform capability of Welkin is to provide our customers with data dashboards to help them understand the efficacy of their programs. To support this, Welkin uses a third-party analytics platform, Mode, that brings together a SQL editor and data visualization builder. Your primary focus will be to develop SQL queries within Mode that present data such that it can be used to create data visualizations.
This is a short term contract role that we anticipate requiring 10 hours/week for 6 weeks.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Work with product management to understand data visualization requirements. Work to translate these product requirements into data requirements, and then translate the data requirements into SQL queries that deliver the required data.
- Conduct basic ad-hoc analysis and build data visualizations for product management, account management, and sales teams
- Follow our internal procedure to deploy visualizations to customers
- Create and document test cases to validate process functionality
What you'll work on in your first 3-6 months:
- Build our library of routine SQL queries
- Help build our collection of standard reports and data visualizations
- Deploy visualizations to our customers
About our tech stack:
- SQL (we use Postgres!) for building dashboards and visualizations in Mode
- Python for our data pipelines, data migrations, and general scripting
Here’s what you need to be successful:
- Must be proficient in SQL. You can independently optimize your query for performance & readability
- Have real-life experience translating business problems into data problems
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Provide key input for internal teams to innovate data analysis methodology
- Oversee definition architecture in order to enforce consistency across queries
- Lend expertise and experience in BI reporting
Welkin is patient management software, which guides your team to better care. We configure your patient program into workflows that tell health workers when to do what, ensuring patients get care exactly when they need it.
Designed specifically for relationships between health care professionals and patients, our software makes engagement seamless and patient-centered, enabling health workers to build strong relationships for long-term healthy outcomes.
Our mission is to empower health organizations to deliver patient-centered care.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Option to contribute to your retirement via a 401k.
- Take the time off that you need to relax and have fun with Welkin’s flexible PTO policy. Employee’s tend to take anywhere from 2 weeks to 5 weeks of vacation, with an average of 3-4 weeks.
- Taking a dance class? Have a membership at Mission Cliffs? Great! Welkin Health will reimburse you $100 every month towards your personal wellness.
- Welkin Health will reimburse you $100 every month towards your commute. This includes BART, Muni, bike maintenance, etc.
- You can contribute pre-tax dollars to medical, dental, vision and dependent care expenses through FSA/DCFSA.
- Generous parental leave policy for all parents, no matter gender identity or birth manner.
- Catered breakfast once per week and catered lunch twice per week and a communal kitchen with generous snack options and cold brew and kombucha on tap.
We want you to know:
You can be a great candidate even if you don't fit everything we've described above. You can also have important skills we haven't thought of. If that's you, don't hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself.
We are committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.