Welkin Health is growing quickly and thoughtfully and and we’d love to have you on-board as we scale our Outbound Sales team! Without an effective Sales Development Rep (SDR) team, our Sales team goes nowhere and Welkin cannot fulfill its mission of helping people living with chronic disease lead happier, healthier lives. We’re looking for a hands-on leader who has a great balance of both sales management skills and a thoughtful approach towards the personal and professional growth of his or her entire team.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Lead the SDR team to identify, qualify, and engage new B2B sales opportunities through outbound (emailing and calling) campaigns
- Partner with AE, Marketing and Product teams to evaluate prospective customer segments, and define our Ideal Company and Customer Profiles
- Set and define the sales development strategy, and create scalable sales processes that ensure attainment of Welkin’s annual and quarterly revenue targets
- Hire, onboard and train new SDRs as the team grows
- Provide SDRs with ongoing coaching and development of both sales best practices and career growth
- Continuously refine top-of-funnel messaging and processes to improve lead conversions
- Collaborate closely with AE and Marketing teams to improve lead volume and quality
- Build an effective analytics framework to track metrics and improve efficiency of the SDRs
- Create a highly collaborative and supportive culture where SDRs are empowered to do their best work
What you'll work on in your first 3-6 months:
- Become familiar with Welkin’s sales processes as well as our product’s use case in different market segments
- Build domain knowledge by spending the first 1-2 months doing a combination of IC lead gen and managerial work. We believe in a hands-on approach to sales development management and expect all new managers to do some IC work when they first join to learn the lay of the land
- Lead the team to produce and refine tailored & creative messaging for outreach campaigns through weekly Email Critique meetings, Industry Deep Dive, Campaign Brianstorm and Review, etc.
- Build effective, collaborative working relationships with your new reports and peers
- Contribute to organizational hiring
Here’s what you need to be successful:
- A passion for supporting Welkin Health’s social mission to empower health organizations to deliver patient-centered care
- You are creative, collaborative, and fantastic at written & verbal communication
- 1-2 years of B2B sales management experience
- Strong leadership skills, with a focus on training, coaching, motivation and career development
- Ability to delegate effectively, prioritize work, empower your team, and lead by example
- An openness to giving and receiving feedback
- Capable of being both detail-oriented and a big picture thinker
- Possess a strong level of empathy and care in your approach to your relationships with your teammates and reports
- Prior experience in health care industry preferred
Welkin is patient management software, which guides your team to better care. We configure your patient program into workflows that tell health workers when to do what, ensuring patients get care exactly when they need it.
Designed specifically for relationships between health care professionals and patients, our software makes engagement seamless and patient-centered, enabling health workers to build strong relationships for long-term healthy outcomes.
Our mission is to empower health organizations to deliver patient-centered care.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage.
- Option to contribute to your retirement via a 401k.
- Take the time off that you need to relax and have fun with Welkin’s flexible PTO policy. Employee’s tend to take anywhere from 2 weeks to 5 weeks of vacation, with an average of 3-4 weeks.
- Taking a dance class? Have a membership at Mission Cliffs? Great! Welkin Health will reimburse you $100 every month towards your personal wellness.
- Welkin Health will reimburse you $100 every month towards your commute. This includes BART, Muni, bike maintenance, etc.
- You can contribute pre-tax dollars to medical, dental, vision and dependent care expenses through FSA/DCFSA.
- Generous parental leave policy for all parents, no matter gender identity or birth manner.
- Catered breakfast once per week and catered lunch twice per week and a communal kitchen with generous snack options and cold brew and kombucha on tap.
We want you to know:
You can be a great candidate even if you don't fit everything we've described above. You can also have important skills we haven't thought of. If that's you, don't hesitate to apply and tell us about yourself.
We are committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we're taking steps to meet that commitment. We especially encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQ people, veterans, and people with disabilities.