Welkin Health is looking for an Implementations Lead to grow a team that will work closely with Sales, Product, and Engineering in support of the entire customer journey from Discovery through Launch. The Implementations Lead will manage a combined team of Solutions Architects and Program Designers, and will also function as a Solutions Architect while the team is still growing. Both of these Implementations roles include both pre-sales and post-sales responsibilities - see below for details.
The management team at Welkin Health is committed to:
- Sharing information whenever possible
- Caring personally about our teammates
- Empowering our teams
- Giving and requesting feedback often
- Leading from humility
As our sales velocity continues to accelerate, we are excited to bring an experienced leader on board to help us design processes leading to customer experiences that are both delightful and scalable.
- Work with the Implementations team to design and iterate on scalable pre-contracting and post-contracting processes for:
- Creating compelling, tailored narratives and demos for prospective customers
- Creating proposals at the correct level of detail for prospective customers entering contracting
- Gathering feedback received during conversations with prospective customers
- Becoming subject-matter experts on specific customers’ businesses and use cases as they move through contracting
- Acting as post-contracting project manager between the customer’s project team and Welkin’s Product and Engineering teams in creating software specifications for customers’ Welkin configurations
- While the team is still growing, act as a Solutions Architect by executing on the above responsibilities in the context of certain specific prospects/customers.
- Positively contribute to the professional and personal growth of your team by developing a strong understanding of their strengths, helping them improve on their areas of weakness, and providing clear, concise, and frequent feedback.
- Help the Implementations org grow by playing a key role in hiring and recruiting new talent.
- A passion for supporting Welkin Health’s social mission to empower health organizations to deliver patient-centered care.
- 3+ years experience as Solutions Architect, Sales Engineer, Implementations Specialist, or other similar role at the intersection of software configuration design and customer relationship management.
- 2+ years experience managing an Implementations-related team at a SaaS company selling to enterprise customers.
- Preference given for past healthcare industry experience.
- Great project management skills, clear communication (both verbal and written), and ability to successfully manage large cross-functional projects against tight deadlines.
- Software product knowledge needed to run use case discovery with customers, propose product-level solutions to customer challenges, and work internally with Product on Welkin’s roadmap.
- Sufficient technical knowledge to discuss integration strategies with prospective customers and explain implementation tradeoffs.
- Excellent customer-facing communication skills; ability to project confidence and competence to build Welkin’s credibility.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and distill complex and ambiguous scenarios into actionable elements.
- Compassionate, curious problem solver with attention to detail and a passion for customer satisfaction.