Welkin Health is looking for a customer-focused engineer to join the team and partner with our Account Managers and Product Managers to deliver best in class service to our customers. As the first Professional Services Engineer at Welkin, you will help define this function within the engineering org while using your technical expertise to service Welkin’s high touch enterprise customers.
- Own professional service projects such as product customizations, data analysis, and the implementation of clinical protocol changes for a portfolio of Welkin’s customers.
- Be the technical point of escalation and providing guidance to customers on Welkin’s technical capabilities.
- Be an internal customer advocate, helping to define processes and structures within Welkin that are customer-focused.
- Influence the product roadmap by providing high-quality feedback to Welkin’s platform engineers and PMs about customer pain points and areas for improvement to existing product APIs and capabilities.
- Work cross-functionally with Account Managers, Solutions Architects, and Product Managers to ensure that our customers feel supported and that their needs are met in a timely manner.
- 2-5 years of technical experience, with strong programming ability.
- Ability to effectively work cross-functionally.
- Compassionate and creative problem solver with great communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical internal and external stakeholders.
- A strong passion for customer satisfaction.
- An openness to giving and receiving feedback.
- Passion for building a product that is doing social good, innovative spirit, and ability to work in a flexible and fast paced environment.
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Python and Angular a plus.
During your first 6 months you will:
- Take on responsibility for the technical development of several of Welkin’s large enterprise healthcare customers
- Learn about Welkin’s platform capabilities and the specific way that your customers use these capabilities to achieve their business goals
- Meet regularly with external stakeholders at customers to understand their needs and answer technical questions
- Implement specific data analysis, product customizations, and custom integrations for these customers, working closely with product and account management to coordinate timelines and priorities.