Welkin Health is looking to grow our Account Management team and would love to have you on board! We’re looking for a hands-on leader who takes a thoughtful approach towards the personal and professional health of his or her entire team. This role will be highly leveraged as we are continuing to grow our customer base and will play a key role in helping to define what Account Management is at Welkin. You will lead our existing team of Account Managers and be accountable for how we conduct ourselves with our customers.
The management team at Welkin Health is committed to:
- Sharing information whenever possible
- Caring personally about our teammates
- Empowering our teams
- Giving and requesting feedback often
- Leading from humility
If these core behaviors resonate with you and you’re excited to help us with our mission to empower health organizations to deliver patient-centered care, we’d love to hear from you!
- Act as an operational lead by understanding the needs of our customers and coming up with both internal and external processes to address these needs.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge in key product functionality and act as a customer evangelist for new product offerings and releases, ensuring that the Account Management team knows how to communicate the full benefit of our software and service to our customers.
- Positively contribute to the professional and personal growth of your team by developing a strong understanding of their strengths, helping them improve on their areas of weakness, and providing clear, concise, and frequent feedback.
- Assist with the growth of the Account Management org by playing a key role in hiring and recruiting of new talent.
- Develop and track key metrics for defining and maintaining the health of all accounts.
- Support Account Management team with collaborating with Customer Success, Sales, and Product to articulate and monitor customer requests and feedback while coordinating and communicating progress with key external stakeholders.
- At least 4 years experience as an Account Manager, Customer Success Rep or other similar role, preferably with SaaS product(s) and preferably in a Lead or Management position.
- Experience in high touch customer-facing role with demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the organization.
- Experience in a revenue-holding position where you are responsible for securing renewals and upsells with customers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and distill complex and ambiguous scenarios into actionable elements.
- Compassionate problem solver with great communication skills, attention to detail, and a passion for customer satisfaction.
- Prior experience in a B2B SaaS startup, and extra points if it was in health care.
- A strong level of empathy and care in your approach to your relationships with your teammates and reports.
- Enthusiasm around growing the team through recruiting efforts: sourcing, referrals, interviewing.
- Ability to delegate effectively, prioritize work, empower your team, and lead by example.
- An openness to giving and receiving feedback.
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Passion for building a product that is doing social good, innovative spirit, and ability to work in a flexible and fast paced environment.
Projects you might work on in your first 6 months:
- Create and roll out a renewals and upsells playbook and strategy and train the existing AMs on this process.
- Develop a strategy to ensure that we have zero customer churn.
- Develop strategy to manage high touch customers in a way that is scalable and effective at meeting their needs.
- Develop a strategy around training our AM team to use internal tools to support updates to product configurations for our customers.