Welkin Health is looking for a Solutions Architect to work closely with our Sales, Product, and Engineering teams in support of the entire customer journey from Discovery through Launch. As a Solutions Architect, you will collaborate closely with the Sales team to understand prospective customers’ use cases in order to design and create narratives that showcase the value that Welkin can bring to them and their patients. Following this stage, you will work with Product, Engineering, and Sales to create work proposals for prospective customers entering contracting. Finally, after a prospective customer signs a contract with Welkin, you will provide continuity for them by working with them through their launch. This will include collaborating with Product and Engineering to finalize the detailed software specifications for a customer’s Welkin configuration, cross-functional coordination internally around all necessary launch activities, and managing the hand-off to the Account Management team post-launch. As our sales velocity continues to accelerate, we are excited to bring a dedicated Solutions Architect on board to improve our customers’ overall experience of working with Welkin!
- Support the Sales team in creating compelling, tailored narratives for prospective customers.
- Work with Sales and Product to articulate and monitor feedback received during conversations with prospective customers.
- Primary owner of Welkin’s internal narrative creation and demo construction processes.
- Become subject-matter expert on specific customers’ businesses and use cases as they move through proposal and contracting.
- Post-contracting, act as project manager and cross-functional coordinator between the customer’s project team and Welkin’s Product and Engineering teams in creating detailed software specifications for customers’ Welkin configurations.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge in key product functionality and help iterate on Welkin’s internal processes for defining customer configurations.
- A passion for supporting Welkin Health’s social mission to empower health organizations to deliver patient-centered care.
- 2 years experience as a Product Manager, Account Manager, Implementations Specialist, Sales Engineer, or other similar role at the intersection of product thinking and customer relationship management.
- Preference given for past healthcare industry experience.
- Great project management skills, clear communication (both verbal and written), and ability to successfully manage large cross-functional projects against tight deadlines.
- Software product knowledge needed to run use case discovery with customers, propose product-level solutions to customer challenges, and work internally with Product on Welkin’s roadmap.
- Sufficient technical knowledge to discuss integration strategies with prospective customers and explain implementation tradeoffs.
- Excellent customer-facing communication skills; ability to project confidence and competence to build Welkin’s credibility.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and distill complex and ambiguous scenarios into actionable elements.
- Compassionate, curious problem solver with attention to detail and a passion for customer satisfaction.