Welkin Health is looking for an Account Manager to work closely with our Customer Success and Sales teams to manage existing relationships with our customers and secure renewals and upsells. As an Account Manager you will work to manage the product roadmap and communicate timelines to key stakeholders, maximize each customer’s potential for success by thinking analytically about how to allocate resources towards delivering great customer service, identify new processes and tools to keep projects moving forward, and focus your attention on customer happiness and retention. As our customer base and the needs of our customers continue to increase rapidly, we are excited to bring an Account Manager on board to keep up with the growth!
- Oversee a portfolio of Welkin Health’s accounts and focus on maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Work with Customer Success, Sales, and Product to articulate and monitor customer requests and feedback while coordinating and communicating progress with key external stakeholders.
- Communicate regularly with customers to nurture existing relationships and gather feedback and intelligence.
- Educate existing customers on new features and tools while identifying target accounts for upsells and new opportunities.
- Partner with Marketing to solicit and package testimonials, case studies, and other customer-centric sales collateral from existing accounts.
- Maintain expert-level knowledge in key product functionality and act as a customer evangelist for new product offerings and releases, ensuring that customers realize the full benefit of our software and service.
- Develop and track key metrics for defining and maintaining the health of the account.
- Secure upsells, renewals and cross-sells with existing customers.
- 2 years experience as an Account Manager, Customer Success Rep or other similar role, preferably with SaaS product(s).
- Experience in high touch customer-facing role with demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the organization.
- Experience in a revenue-holding position where you are responsible for securing renewals and upsells with customers.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and distill complex and ambiguous scenarios into actionable elements.
- Compassionate problem solver with great communication skills, attention to detail, and a passion for customer satisfaction.
- Prior experience in a B2B SaaS startup, and extra points if it was in health care.
- A passion for supporting Welkin Health’s social mission.