Home Health Registered Nurse
The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing comprehensive medical care and community-based services. It’s our mission to serve the most vulnerable seniors with better quality and compassion in a value-based model. The Home Health Registered Nurse (RN) plays a vital role in achieving our mission by performing skilled duties at home under CMS approval, bringing convenient and necessary care to our participants’ homes.
The WelbeHealth Home Health RN focuses on coordinating nursing care in the participants’ homes including providing skilled care based on physician’s orders. The Home Health RN, working in close coordination with the WelbeHealth Physician, clinic staff, and other interdisciplinary team (IDT) members, will guide ongoing care, complex clinical conditions, and work as part of the Home Health team.
Essential Job Duties:
- Conduct Home Health Nursing assessments to determine the nursing, equipment needs in the home; including preferences and goals of the participants, and actively participate in IDT meetings to develop participant care plans
- Deliver and document home health nursing interventions as agreed upon in the participants’ care plans, including, but not limited to, maintaining a healthy and safe environment, promptly and accurately responding to physician orders, and correctly administering medications and performing ordered tests and treatments
- Instruct the participant, family and caregivers regarding the disease process, self-care techniques, and prevention strategies related to their medical conditions
- In collaboration with Home Health Manager or point of contact for scheduling, track and monitor scheduling of Home Health
- Work with the WelbeHealth Physician and other members of the IDT to assist in smooth care transitions between settings (hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, home, etc.)
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing; Bachelor of Science (BSN) preferred\
- Unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) License required
- Minimum of two (2) years’ nursing experience in a clinical setting with a frail or elderly population, home health agency experience preferred.
- Nursing knowledge and training necessary to treat frail, elderly participants and care for complicated clinical conditions
- Ability to initiate venous access for IV hydration or to draw labs; experienced with administering IM, SC, or transdermal injections, and providing wound care
- Valid State Driver’s License with a clean DMV record with proof of vehicle insurance
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your Home Care expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Bonus eligibility – your hard work translates to more money in your pocket
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $44.07 - $55.09 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all our employees and proof of vaccination, or a vaccine declination form will be required prior to employment. WelbeHealth maintains required infection control and PPE standards and has requirements relevant to all team members regarding vaccinations.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Please ensure your application is being submitted through a WelbeHealth sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @welbehealth.com email addresses. You will never be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You can report suspected scam activity to email@example.com