At WelbeHealth, we like to do things a little differently. We go the extra mile and make a difference in our participants’ lives. The Caregiver is a vital part of our team, by providing aid to our participants in our day center, as well as contributing to the care planning process as an equal part of our interdisciplinary team (IDT). We are driven to offer the best care for our participants and provide a positive work environment for our team.
Reporting to the Day Center Manager, the Caregiver provides personal care services to participants at the WelbeHealth day center. The Caregiver role offers a participant-focused caregiving experience, and you will have the chance to use your skills to provide outstanding care to your community.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provide personal care and assistance with ADLs (activities of daily living) to WelbeHealth participants, including but not limited to escorting, toileting, bathing, dressing, grooming, assisting with meals, laundry, etc
- Measure and document participants’ vital signs as instructed
- Assist participants with boarding and exiting from WelbeHealth transportation vehicles and act as medical escort when instructed
- Observe activity on the day center floor to assure participant safety
- Assist with meal service, ensuring participants receive the correct meals and aid with feeding when indicated
- Assist participants with safe transfer in and out of their homes and act as medical escort on vehicles and to medical appointments as assigned
- Maintain personal care supplies such as incontinence supplies and personal grooming
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Certification of Home Health Aide (HHA) or Certified Nursing Assistant in California (CNA) preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience providing personal care to the senior population
- CA Food Handlers Certification within 30 days of hire
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your caregiving expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, and sick time
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401 K savings + match
- Monday – Friday Schedule
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $18.38 - $22.05 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Please ensure your application is being submitted through a WelbeHealth sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @welbehealth.com email addresses. You will never be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You can report suspected scam activity to email@example.com