The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing medical care and community-based services. We provide all-inclusive care for seniors including medical, dental, physical therapy, and much more. Our core values and participant focus lead the way no matter what.
The Welbe Advocate I will focus on either inbound and/or outbound assignments within the Call Center (the Hub), which includes but is not limited to call management (answering inbound calls), outbound scheduling, authorization processing, inquiry reply, clinic-based scheduling, and other administrative tasks. The Welbe Advocate will provide outstanding customer service to all stakeholders (participants, families, partners, and clinic team members), and will be accountable for proper documentation and maintaining current and accurate records of all the scheduled appointments.
Essential Job Duties:
- Answer incoming phone calls, emails, and contacts as requests come in, and appropriately screen, transfer, resolve and dispose of calls expeditiously while adhering to all process and documentation standards
- Review, process, schedule and authorize orders according to department protocols
- Ensure that appropriate and timely documentation of all updates, encounters, and communication is documented in source systems as outlined by department protocols
- Effectively coordinate the scheduling of participants’ appointments, including trouble-shooting conflicts or urgent needs, communicating with all stakeholders (staff, family, providers, etc.) , and meeting appointment turn-around times as outlined in WelbeHealth Appointment Scheduling Protocol
- Provide eligibility status and benefit information for participants
- Address both participant and provider inquiries (Including authorization status and requirements) and if unable to resolve, escalate as appropriate
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required
- Bilingual in Mandarin or Cantonese required
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience working in a call center environment where a service/support role was primarily performed
- Must be flexible with work hours
- Excellent organizational and communication experience
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Flexibility with remote, work from home schedule
- Work/life balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, sick time
- Advancement opportunities - We’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $18.38 - $22.05 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Please ensure your application is being submitted through a WelbeHealth sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @welbehealth.com email addresses. You will never be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You can report suspected scam activity to firstname.lastname@example.org