At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
The Healthcare Process Improvement Manager partners closely with leaders and subject matter experts (SMEs) across WelbeHealth to drive high-impact initiatives that improve operational and clinical performance. Key strategic pillars of focus are participant experience, clinical excellence, and mission expansion. This position will help deliver scalable and measurable performance improvement through complex problem solving analysis, effective stakeholder engagement, and initiative implementation with a focus on simplicity. The Performance Excellence Manager collaborates effectively with colleagues and stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities and management process gaps, then implement solutions with alignment from key stakeholders.
- Plan and execute major operational and strategic initiatives that drive performance, with a focus on clinical excellence, patient experience, and mission expansion solutions, including the development of tools and management process to enable standardization at scale.
- Organize and structure cross-functional teams to drive complex programs across both shared functions and market operations.
- Utilize a variety of complex clinical and financial data to inform recommendations.
- Synthesize and present learnings, insights, and recommendations for key stakeholders.
- Support strategic planning and governance of operational initiatives as needed.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company procedures and information about team members, participants, and families.
- Follow WelbeHealth policies and procedures and participate in any required Quality Improvement activities, staff training and meetings.
- Communicate regularly with Supervisor and team regarding workload and priorities.
- Timely completion of all mandated trainings and education.
- Timely completion of all mandated occupational health screenings as needed.
- Exercises flexibility in performing assignments as business needs evolve.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree, an additional four years’ of experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Master’s Degree in Administration, Health Policy, Health Administration preferred.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Valid State Driver’s License with a clean DMV record.
- Copy of recent Vehicle Insurance required.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, and/or similar role supporting enterprise-level initiatives that impacted clinical operations.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the healthcare industry with a focus on managed care.
- Outstanding stakeholder management, critical/analytical thinking, and senior executive communication/presentation skills.
- Strong analytic foundation with ability to synthesize conclusions and direction from incomplete data using qualitative and quantitative methods –strong spreadsheet and slide presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills in settings with seniors, their families and interdisciplinary team member.
- Ability to process accurate information in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Commitment to unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.