At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
The WelbeHealth PACE program helps seniors stay in their homes and communities by providing medical care and community-based services. Our values and participant focus lead the way no matter what.
WelbeHealth provides community-based services including nutritional support, provisioned in our Adult Day Health Center. The Dietary Assistant will be responsible for assisting in the provision of safe, therapeutic nutrition services at WelbeHealth. The Dietary Assistant receives vendor-prepped food and prepares it for participant meal service and ensuring the temperatures of cooling and warming equipment are recorded as directed, and the kitchen area always remains clean and sanitary.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assist the Registered Dietitian in provision of safe, therapeutic nutrition services that meet the diverse needs of WelbeHealth participants by receiving vendor-prepared food and store properly to maintain acceptable temperature prior to meal service
- Measure and record temperatures of the food on delivery and at regular intervals, prior to serving, assuring that food remains safe for serving and within ranges indicated in WelbeHealth’s policy and procedures
- Plate the food for meal service, following instructions on participants’ ‘dietary cards’ for diets, preferences, and special needs
- Develop meal count on regular basis and communicate such count with food vendor
- Ensure the kitchen area always remains clean and sanitary, including washing the dishes, counters, and floors between meal services and at the end of the day.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Minimum of (1) year experience in food service or preparation, working with a frail or elderly population
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth Apply your expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the environment where every individual feels uniquely cared for. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of a supportive and loving environment where every person feel uniquely care for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vison)
- work/life balance - We mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually and sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Advancement opportunities - We’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- And additional benefits
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.