At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
As the initial point of contact for WelbeHealth patients, visitors, and community partners, the Receptionist is responsible for the operation of the front desk, acting with the highest standards of professionalism, courtesy, and customer service. The Receptionist welcomes all participants, families, staff, and visitors by telephone and in person and facilitates communication between staff, participants and their families.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and interact with patients, families, community partners, and visitors in a warm and courteous manner creating a welcoming environment.
- Manage the WelbeHealth main phone including:
- Answering the phone promptly and courteously.
- Route calls appropriately.
- Ensure phone coverage.
- Manage front door including ensuring visitors sign in and out
- Monitor and track current office supplies inventory and order supplies as needed.
- Participate in emergency planning and maintain emergency preparedness binders and logs, as identified in the emergency preparedness policies and procedures, at the reception area.
- Ensure the administration storage area, conference rooms and staff lounge areas are stocked, organized and tidy.
- Oversee all mail service, including distribution of incoming mail and packages and preparing outbound mail.
- Provide administrative support to the operations of the program by assisting with clerical duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Remain alert and update the supervisor or any member of the IDT promptly of any concerns or noticeable changes with participants’ wellbeing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an office providing clerical support or as a receptionist
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a quickly changing environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations,
- Strong customer service orientation
- Experience with Microsoft Office – Outlook and Word
- Ability to follow directions from supervisor and communicate needs effectively
- Commitment to unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.