At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Reporting to the Clinical Services Director, the Case Manager RN is responsible for coordinating and providing direct and indirect nursing care to participants, working in close coordination with the physician, clinic staff and other interdisciplinary team (IDT).
What you'll do:
- Conducting clinic nursing assessments to determine the nursing care needs, preferences and goals of the participants and actively participate in IDT meetings to develop participant care plans
- Delivering and documenting nursing interventions as agreed upon in the participants’ care plans including but not limited to maintaining a healthy and safe environment, promptly and accurately responding to physician orders, and correctly administering medications and performing ordered tests and treatments
- Remaining alert to pertinent input from other team members, participants, and caregivers and updating the IDT promptly of any changes in participants’ condition or medical status
- Working with the physician and other members of the IDT to manage smooth care transitions between settings (hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, home, etc.)
- Developing a plan of care based on nursing process, which incorporates the plans of other disciplines and continuing care needs and includes the patient and family in developing or revising the plan of care
- Interpreting and recording latest diagnostic results; perform nursing assessment using critical thinking skills
- Instructing the participant, family and caregivers regarding the disease process, selfcare techniques, and prevention strategies
- In coordination with the Marketing Team, supporting enrollment of prospective participants into the program
- Participating in end-of-life care coordination and support
- Providing backup coverage to other nursing functions
- Competitive base salary
- Hybrid schedule (3 at home/2 at the facility)
- Quarterly bonuses
- Equity Participation Grant
- 401 (K) + 3% Match
- Medical, dental, and vision, life and Long-term disability insurance
- Holidays, 10 sick days per year, 17 days paid time off per year
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; Bachelor of Science (BSN) preferred
- Unencumbered California Registered Nurse (RN) License Required
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS)/ First Aide Certification required
- Minimum of two years nursing experience in a clinical setting with a frail or elderly population Preferred
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a quickly changing environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations
- Excellent clinical, organizational and communication skills in settings with seniors, their families and interdisciplinary team members.
- Bilingual Spanish or Armenian preferred
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.