At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
The Rehabilitation Aide is responsible for providing safe delivery of personal care and rehab services to participants at the WelbeHealth rehabilitation center, as directed. In addition, the Rehabilitation Aide is responsible for supporting the Day Center, Nutrition, Engagement (Activities), and Home Care departments as needed, once provided appropriate training. The Rehabilitation Aide collaborates effectively with colleagues and stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transport participants to and from the rehab department or appropriate therapy space
- Assist participants and therapists in preparation for appointments
- Carry out treatment programs as are predetermined for each patient and delegated by the supervising therapists
- Assist patients in ambulating with appropriate devices determined by the supervising therapist
- Assist patients in the safe practice of activities related to the development and maintenance of strength, endurance, range of motion, and activities of daily living as determined by the supervising therapist
- Manage supply inventory.
- Conduct home visits as needed to set up equipment
- Perform clerical duties as assigned
- Prepare and maintain the work and treatment area and/ or equipment
- Communicate positively and professionally with participants, family members, and Interdisciplinary team (IDT)
- Remain alert and updating the supervisor or any member of the IDT promptly of any changes in participants’ condition.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required.
- Home Health Aide (HHA), or Certified Nursing Assistant in California (CNA) preferred.
- Minimum of one year of experience providing personal care to a frail or elderly population.
- Ability to follow directions from supervisor and communicate needs effectively.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Commitment to unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.