At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
At WelbeHealth each participant of our program is guided by our Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) - composed of clinical and non-clinical members who work cohesively to provide quality patient-centered care. Our values and participant focus lead the way no matter what. The Physical Therapist will be a key member of our clinical staff assisting with care planning and providing condition updates to the rest of the clinical team.
The Physical Therapist will provide education to participants, caregivers, and family members on proper maintenance of any therapeutic equipment or devices as well as educating on any at-home techniques to manage conditions. The Physical Therapist will be responsible for coordinating and providing restorative and rehabilitative Physical Therapy services to participants at the Center and at home.
Essential Job Duties:
- Conducting Physical Therapy assessments in our facility and in the home to determine the Physical Therapy care needs, preferences, and goals of the participants.
- Actively participate in IDT meetings to develop participant care plans.
- Delivering and document Physical Therapy interventions in accordance with physician orders and/or as agreed upon in the participants’ care plans
- Providing active and passive exercise, muscle re-education, gait, and functional training of ADLs; treatments such as massage, heat, sound, water light or electricity.
- Supervising the Therapy Assistants, including providing training, instruction and guidance needed to implement Functional Maintenance Programs (FMP).
- Providing training and instructions to staff, participants and caregivers/families in the use and care of therapeutic equipment.
- Ordering, tracking, and managing maintenance for equipment.
- Experienced Physical Therapist or New Grads Accepted
- Active CA-Physical Therapist License required
- Must be a graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- Possess and maintains current CPR certification preferred
- Experience in a clinical setting with a frail or elderly population preferred
- Driver’s license and reliable transportation
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth Apply your expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely care for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vison)
- Work/life balance - We mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually and sick time
- 401 K savings + match
- Total compensation includes base, bonus, and equity
- And additional benefits
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.