At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
The Associate Director of Business Insights & Analytics is an analytically heavy role, utilizing processed business information points as the basis to further define and build out metrics, KPIs and analytical models to find operational issues, predict risk scores, incidence of disease, admits, LOS, financials etc., and prescribe actions to improve key KPIs and metrics. The initial focus of this role will be on operational and clinical KPIs and metrics, including logic definition and alignment, metric cataloguing and governance, and providing highly contextualized and actionable business insights to P&L owners, clinical leaders, business stakeholders and executives. As the enterprise’s analytical capabilities mature, the focus of the role will shift to leading a team of analysts, mentoring and proactive analytical capability building.
What you'll do:
- Collaborating with business stakeholders in helping identify which metrics are the most useful to track, how should they be defined, and how can they be improved
- Helping with the creation of a business insights analytical function that’ll become critical for providing business leaders with key insights on their operations, ideas backed by analysis on how to improve status quo, and finding new solutions and levers to improve business and clinical efficacy
- Building relationships and trust with business partners
- Using data, information, analysis and modeling to find ways to improve key metrics, optimize operations and clinical efficacy
- Partner closely with the Director of Business Information Management in designing the business-facing semantic layers and foundational information structures that’ll feed into analytics
- Serve as a subject matter expert for business rules and logic (clinical and non-clinical) to convert information into operational and clinical metrics and KPIs
- Partner with the Director of Business Information in the design and development of a single source of truth repository for the company’s clinical and operational data
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in business analytics, with a focus on converting business information into actionable analysis and insights
- Minimum 6 years’ experience with business information architecture, business metric governance, metric cataloging and dictionaries
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the healthcare industry.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with leaders, stakeholders and users.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience with SQL, SAS, Tableau, Power BI or other analytical and business intelligence tools
- Two years’ supervisory experience with demonstrated ability to mentor and develop team members preferred
- Experience guiding developers on analysis design problems, and being acutely hands-on
- Highly motivated, inspirational leader who can innovatively engage, support and remove barriers for the team to ensure the team consistently meets established goals.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.