At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
The WelbeHealth Clinical Manager is responsible for the delivery of high-quality patient care. The Clinical Manager maintains accountability for all functions for nursing, social work, rehabilitation services, behavioral health services and ensures policies and workflows are clearly understood and followed by all clinical team members. Utilizes established reports to manage day-to-day functions of the clinical team, and audits the quality and effectiveness of clinical care delivery. The Clinical Manager is a member of the WelbeHealth management team and facilitates collaborative relationships across WelbeHealth and with external stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
This is a full-time Monday- Friday opportunity. This is an amazing opportunity to gain back work life balance with no weekends, evenings or overtime required!
Join us and enjoy:
Competitive Compensation Package
Fully Benefited Opportunity including M/D/V
Competitive Retirement Package + Match
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for operating and staffing a high-performing, well-equipped clinical team and ensuring work flow efficiency and clarity and protocols, policies, and procedures well-understood and consistently adhered toby staff.
- Supervises all the nursing, social work, rehabilitation services, behavioral health services
- Provide leadership and guidance to the entire clinical staff, including performance management, training, support, evaluating, and coaching.
- Collaborates effectively with all stakeholders, including their market’s leadership team, other members of the PACE care team, Home Services, Complex Care Team, outside Specialists, families, Welbe Central functions, and as needed with other PACE markets’ leadership teams.
- Analyzes data with attention to trends, strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities. Performs root cause analysis, evaluates care delivery processes, and based on their findings, makes recommendations to the Clinical Services Director on changes to strategies, workflows, and policy to continuously improve clinic operations and lead implementation of agreed-upon improvements.
- In coordination Stockton PACE care providers deliver and document nursing interventions as agreed upon in the participants’ care plan, including but not limited to, promptly and accurately responding to physician orders, completing assessments and reassessments timely, prepared and actively participating in care-planning, and coordinating care for all assigned participants.
- Ensure clinical staff deliver and document in Athena all nursing interventions as agreed upon in participants’ care plan.
- Evaluate the quality and effectiveness of nursing coordination and services in conjunction with providers, Case Managers and Clinic Supervisor.
- Identify, develop, and direct plans for improving care excellence and clinical outcomes.
- Assume responsibility for completion of tasks in the event of the absence of the center nurses.
- Support a smooth enrollment process for participants and families into the program.
- Review and sign off on assigned staff competency attestations and ensure excellence in clinical competency of the entire clinic staff.
- Remain alert and update the Provider and, when appropriate, any members of the IDT promptly of any changes in participants’ condition.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and audit-ready clinic environment for participants and staff.
- Collaborate with medical staff and other members of the IDT to manage smooth care transitions between settings (hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, home, etc.)
- Act as point of contact for clinical operations and IDT-related questions from Day Center leaders and staff.
- Lead or participate in standing clinical meetings or other attended meetings and complete action items as assigned.
- Oversee timely completion of assigned clinical inbox tasks for all clinic staff; manage and respond to Teams communications and requests in a timely manner. •Manage direct reports including hiring, training, supervising, and mentoring.
- Be legally authorized to practice in position location, required.
- Only act within the scope of his or her authority to practice.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company procedures and information about team members, participants, and families.
- Follow WelbeHealth policies and procedures and participate in any required Quality Improvement activities, staff training and meetings.
- Communicate regularly with Supervisor and team regarding workload and priorities.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Health-Care related field, preferred. Additional years’ of relevant experience may be substituted.
- Lean Certification, preferred.
- Minimum of (2) two years’ experience supervising clinical staff and experience in a clinical setting with a frail or elderly population.
- Nursing or clinic knowledge and skills necessary to treat frail, elderly participants and manage complex clinical situations.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a quickly changing environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- (2) years’ supervisory experience with demonstrated ability to mentor and develop team members.
- Ability to process accurate information in a timely manner.
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills in settings with seniors, their families and interdisciplinary team members.
- Experience leading in a data-driven organization, leveraging reports and data to prioritize and manage people and projects.
- Highly motivated, inspirational leader who is able to innovatively engage, support and remove barriers for the team to ensure the team consistently meet established goals.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.