At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
The WelbeHealth Home Health RN is responsible for coordinating nursing care in the participants’ homes including providing skilled care based on physician’s orders. The Home Health RN, working in close coordination with the WelbeHealth Physician, clinic staff, and other interdisciplinary team (IDT) members, will manage ongoing care, complex clinical situations, and work as part of the Home Health team. The Home Health RN will perform skilled duties only after site licensure or in the event of pandemic/stay at home order with CMS approval to provide necessary care in the home. The Home Health RN collaborates effectively with colleagues and stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture, and mission.
Location: Stockton, CA with occasional travel to Modesto, CA
Home Health RN Responsibilities:
- Conduct Home Health Nursing assessments to determine the nursing, equipment needs
in the home; including preferences and goals of the participants, and actively participate
in IDT meetings to develop participant care plans.
- Deliver and document home health nursing interventions as agreed upon in the
participants’ care plans including but not limited to maintaining a healthy and safe
environment, promptly and accurately responding to physician orders, and correctly
administering medications and performing ordered tests and treatments.
- Instruct the participant, family and caregivers regarding the disease process, self-care
techniques, and prevention strategies related to their medical conditions.
- In collaboration with Home Health Manager or point of contact for scheduling, track and
monitor scheduling of Home Health.
- Remain alert to pertinent input from other team members, participants, and caregivers
and update the IDT promptly of any changes in participants’ condition or medical status.
- Work with the WelbeHealth Physician and other members of the IDT to manage smooth
care transitions between settings (hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, home, etc.).
- Participate in end-of-life care coordination and support.
- Provide backup coverage to other WelbeHealth nursing functions.
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- As an early employee of our program, you will have the ability to help shape our processes and have ample opportunity for growth.
- WelbeHealth PACE is a truly special model that allows practitioners to provide care in in a compassionate and relationship-focused way. You’ll be a part of bringing this exciting program to seniors in the community.
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop creative solutions for participants and to practice “person-centered care,” empowering and helping our participants meet their goals.
Home Health RN Qualifications:
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing:
- Unencumbered Registered Nurse (RN) License with which you practice required.
- (BSN) preferred.
- Valid State Driver’s License with a clean DMV record.
- Copy of recent Vehicle Insurance required.
- Minimum of two years’ nursing experience in a clinical setting with a frail or elderly
population, home health agency experiences preferred.
- Nursing knowledge and skills necessary to treat frail, elderly participants and manage
complex clinical situations.
- Ability to initiate venous access for IV hydration or to draw labs; experienced with
administering IM, SC, or transdermal injections, and providing wound care.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.