At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
The Welbe Advocate I is responsible for two primary functions within the Welbe Advocate Hub, based on assignment. A Welbe Advocate I may be assigned to either inbound and/or outbound assignments within the Hub which could include but not be limited to call management (answering inbound calls), outbound scheduling, authorization processing, inquiry response, clinic-based scheduling and/or other administrative tasks. The Welbe Advocate I will provide outstanding customer service to all stakeholders (participants, families, partners, and team members) and will be responsible for proper documentation and maintaining current and accurate records of all the scheduled appointments. The Welbe Advocate I role requires ability to work in a fast paced, participant centric environment. The Welbe Advocate I must be comfortable with multitask work dynamics while still able to collaborative effectively with colleagues and stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming phone calls, emails, contacts as requests coming into the Hub. Appropriately screen, transfer, resolve and dispose of calls expeditiously which adhering to all process and documentation standards.
- Review, process, schedule and authorize orders according to department protocols.
- Ensure that appropriate and timely documentation of all updates, encounters and communication is documented in source systems as outlined by department protocols.
- Effectively coordinate the scheduling of participants appointments, including trouble-shooting conflicts or urgent needs, communicating with all stakeholders (staff, family, providers etc.) and meeting appointment turn-around times as outlined in WelbeHealth Appointment Scheduling Protocol.
- Respond to questions and inquiries regarding authorization status and requirements.
- Provide eligibility status and benefit information for participants.
- Collect/Update and Verify Participant and Provider information as required.
- Address both participant and provider inquiries and if unable to resolve, escalate as appropriate.
- Conduct appointment confirmations and appointment reminders as outlined by department protocols, updating appointments as appropriate.
- Maintain current and accurate records of all scheduled appointments –scheduled times, outcomes (e.g., appointment occurred or not, reasons for rescheduling).
- Trouble-shoot and resolve basic issues; escalate to manager when appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required.
- Minimum of one year experience working in a call center environment where a service/support role was primarily performed.
- Minimum of one year experience working in health care or PACE setting a plus.
- Outstanding customer service orientation, especially in telephone and written communications.
- Excellent and accurate data entry skills and experience in multiple software platforms.
- Must be flexible with work hours.
- Problem solving and persistence in the face of challenges.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Commitment to unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.