At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for day-to-day management of all payment cycle activities on a timely and efficient manner of the programs. The Accounts Payable Specialist collaborates effectively with colleagues and stakeholders to promote the
WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Verify and perform initial review on vendor’s legitimacy, including obtaining contracts or agreements, invoices, W-9’s, and other supporting documents.
- Own and maintain vendor profiles in both accounting system and payment solution.
- Perform daily AP responsibilities by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Collaborate internally and externally to obtain necessary information, ensuring all supporting documents are tracked and stored in an organized manner.
- Assign bills to correct GL accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports.
- Assist with month-end AP accrual procedures by preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports.
- Maintain good relationships with vendors and team members, by providing timely responses and smooth communications.
- Keep track and issue Misc-1099 reports.
- Assist with annual financial audits and ad-hoc regulatory audits.
- Continue to improve the payment process and controls.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company procedures and information about team members, participants, and families
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field preferred.
- Minimum of two years of business accounting or other relevant experience.
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions.
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
- Ability to process accurate information in a timely manner.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.