At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Reporting to the VP of Analytics & Information Management (AIM), the People Analytics Leader will lead the design and development of analytical solutions and models for all aspects of WelbeHealth’s workforce – employee engagement & satisfaction, talent attraction, selection, progression and retention, compensation, workforce planning, recruiting, diversity, equity and inclusion, and training and development. The People Analytics leader will have a dotted line to the Human Resources and Talent Acquisition functional leaders and will work under the guidance of the WelbeHealth Analytics VP, using people-centric company data to derive insights and find ways to ensure WelbeHealth is a destination employer for top clinical and non-clinical talent.
The role will closely work with WelbeHealth’s Talent function in understanding their reporting, visualization, analytics and business information needs, and translate business needs into impactful, meaningful metrics, KPIs, analyses and insights. The role is unique, sitting at the intersection of data, analytics, information management, modeling, and workforce domain knowledge and experience, especially applying analytical methods and techniques to improve workforce outcomes.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing all incoming leadership project and ad hoc requests; identifying project scope, roadmap, business and reporting requirements, and timeline
- Assigning components, collaborating with partners, delivering products, and providing ongoing consultation influencing key stakeholders
- Consulting and serving as an analytical business partner to leaders cross-functionally for Talent/HR/Human Resource leaders (HRBP, HR Operations, Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Training & Development) evaluating program success, process re-engineering, solidifying key metrics, KPIs and data visualization through effective thought partnership to drive successful business outcomes
- Supporting Talent/HR/Human Resources with data-driven metrics to develop and execute talent strategies by designing, developing and automating solutions with data consistency and solving business use cases as primary goals
- Effectively train and consult business leaders on how to interpret data findings, tell a story with data and action plan for prescriptive strategy implementation
- Partner with business leaders and HR functional groups to develop a standard set of HR and talent key performance indicators
- Move rapidly from providing standard reports to providing analytics to drive insights and interventions
- Lead the creation and management of standards for acquisition, maintenance, transfer, and disposition of workforce data to ensure data quality, resolve issues, and ensure designed data structures and data sources meet business needs
- Enable the HRBP and people leader population to become data-savvy and likewise, enable the non-HR/TA data scientists to be HR-savvy
- Developing deep business domain knowledge, specifically around how various HR business processes interlink to the backend data, and how the business function generates and uses data
- Being the voice of the HR/TA function, around their data & analytics needs, interfacing with stakeholders on business needs for information, metrics, analysis etc., and using the knowledge, resources and tools of the Analytics & Information Management (AIM) organization to create solutions
- Developing and maintaining trainings on available data, metrics and reports for the HR/TA function
- Serving as the subject matter expert for business rules and logic to convert HR/TA data into usable information, metrics and KPIs
- Communicating effectively to business users, stakeholders and leaders on how business and logic is applied to back-end data, constraints with data and solving certain data problems, and how HR/TA operational activities create data
- Co-leading resolution of data quality, integrity and accuracy issues
- Establishing collaborative relationships with stakeholders, based on trust, mutual understanding and an unyielding motivation to do what’s best for the organization
- Leading with influence, without ego and exhibiting a collaborative spirit, with an unyielding motivation to do what’s best for the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Analytics subject matter expert in but not limited to engagement, talent selection and progression, DEI (Diversity, Equity & Inclusion), compensation practices and levers, recruiting and workforce planning
- Experience ensuring that what’s happening in the workforce is always connected to its impact on business results. Not only answering questions such as “What does turnover look like in our organization?” but rather also, “Is the rate of turnover impacting revenue or customer satisfaction?”
- Ability to create collaboration and consensus across the reporting and analytics team, HR, IT and the business regarding all aspects of people data and analytics
- Experience with cloud-based people analytics software (e.g. ChartHop) is an asset
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in HR/TA data and information management - creating information out of raw, operational data, and transforming HR/TA information into meaningful KPIs and metrics
- Minimum 5 years’ experience defining and finalizing business logic to transform raw, operational data into actionable, insightful information, metrics, KPIs
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the healthcare industry preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Excel, SQL, SAS etc. to mine, join, cleanse, aggregate and transform HR data preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with leaders, stakeholders and users.
- Four years’ supervisory experience with demonstrated ability to mentor and develop team members preferred.
- Experience guiding developers on business information processing logic, data quality issues and data integrity rules, and helping clarify business requirements and validating data process design
- Experience understanding what metrics are critical for the business functions to succeed, what’s the best way to define and calculate metrics, and using data to identify key operational drivers and improvement opportunities
- Ability to talk about HR, TA, employee satisfaction & engagement, diversity, training & development data and analysis in a fashion that’s easily understandable and actionable
- Ability to be acutely hands-on with data, including querying, deciphering, summarizing and connecting various data pieces together
- Highly motivated, inspirational leader who can innovatively engage, support and remove barriers for the team to ensure the team consistently meet established goals.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong business communication across all levels of the business and technology organizations, high emotional intelligence and regulation, and an ability to get things accomplished via tact and diplomacy
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.