At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Reporting to The Clinical Services Director, the Rehabilitation Manager coordinates the policies, objectives, initiatives, and programs for the delivery of rehabilitation therapy programs. The Rehab Manager also oversees the performance of the rehabilitation therapy staff, business planning, and budget development of the rehab department.
What you'll do:
- Provide relevant program knowledge, analytical leadership, administrative guidance and
- Ensures the team assists participants and therapists in preparation for appointments.
- Oversees the team who carries out treatment programs as are predetermined for each participant and delegated by the supervising therapists.
- Oversight of contract management of speech therapy as needed.
- Understand and follow the regulatory statutes and rules to the practice of rehabilitation services, PACE and ADHC regulations.
- Regularly communicate with the Center Director and Clinical Services Director to inform them of strategic staffing needs or changes in the facilities needs/procedures/policies.
- Prepare reports regarding rehabilitation services, (utilization, performance improvement, service data, outcome data, productivity, including long term capital budget and short-term operation budget).
- Ensures the Rehabilitation team assists participants in the safe practice of activities related to the development and maintenance of strength, endurance, range of motion, and activities of daily living as determined by the supervising therapist.
- Conducts home visits as needed to oversee Therapy services in the home, equipment set-up, or provide in person home treatments.
- Directs and supervises the activities performed by the Rehabilitation Department staff, (Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapy Assistants, Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapy Aides, Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapy certification applicants and Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapy students as mandated by PT/OT/ST Board.)
- Valid California Physical/Occupational/Speech Therapy license
- 1-3 years' of Management experience preferred.
- 5 years of progressively responsible Rehabilitation experience preferred.
- Bachelors in Physical/Occupational or Speech Therapy, Master's Degree preferred.
- Experience leading in a data-driven organization, leveraging reports and data to prioritize and manage people and projects.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.