At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
As a member of the leadership team, the Marketing Outreach & Enrollment Director leads the WelbeHealth Outreach and Enrollment Team and facilitates collaborative relationships with the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT), across WelbeHealth, and with external stakeholders to
promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
What you’ll do:
- Meet gross and net census growth goals for WelbeHealth.
- Direct and coordinate all marketing, outreach, and community engagement activities.
- Direct and coordinate all intake and enrollment activities and processes, including identifying and implementing process improvements to drive efficiency and conversion.
- Supervise and be an inspirational leader for outreach, enrollment and benefits management staff, processes, and event schedules.
- Continuously train the outreach and enrollment staff. Track, manage and report on team performance including meeting/exceeding goals for leads, home visits, enrollments, eligibility status and proper use of Salesforce on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Manage grassroots marketing activities and budgets.
- Identify opportunities to collaborate with community organizations and referral sources.
- Establish strategy and maintaining relationships with referral sources including senior housing, physician groups, hospitals, post-acute f facilities, and community organizations in San Joaquin and Stanislaus counties.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with DHCS to ensure seamless enrollment workflow, adhere to deadlines and ensure compliance with DHCS and CMS guidelines and policies (for example, marketing guidelines and denials policies.)
- In collaboration with Benefits Specialist, ensure potential participant eligibility prior to enrollment.
- Implement processes to minimize disenrollments within 90 days of enrollment.
- Develop and implement the marketing, outreach enrollment annual plan to achieve goals.
- Develop department budget and managing performance to budget.
- Participate in public relations to support goals including television, radio, press, and public speaking opportunities.
- Collaborate with the leadership teams to report on key metrics and proactively problem solve in challenging areas.
- Manage direct reports including hiring, training, supervising and mentoring.
- Other duties as assigned
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You’ll play a critical role in bringing the ground-breaking PACE model of care to scale, providing much needed services to a vulnerable population
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation with innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and are greater than the sum of our parts
- Bachelor's and/or clinical degree (Business, Marketing, Nursing or related field)
- At least five years supervisory experience with at least 2 years in senior healthcare services growth/enrollment
- Demonstrated performance managing and inspiring a culturally and professionally diverse team
- Confident, capable, and detail oriented when it comes to process and digital “paperwork” in a regulated environment
- Strong knowledge and comfort with Salesforce and Microsoft Office
- Highly motivated, team player, self-directed, performance oriented, able to execute tasks in a quickly changing environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.