At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Reporting to the Center Director, the Day Center Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing daily center operations and participant activity specific to the needs of the program.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Daily supervisor for Personal Care Assistants and dietary assistants, assists with overseeing daily center operations, including participant and staff activity in the day program. Oversees areas such as, but not limited to: showering schedules, exercise program, recreational activities lead by the PCAs.
- Ensure the recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training of employees; maintains a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Communicate job expectations with employees to achieve results; manages employee performance through coaching, counseling, and disciplining and conducts all performance evaluations for the nursing team; prepare work schedules and ensure employees have necessary resources to succeed.
- Provides other center support services, including driver and meal coordination, translation services.
- Creates and oversees PCA schedules for escorting participants to appointments and when needed to and from the center
- Participate as a member in Inter- Disciplinary Team (IDT) and reports pertinent information to day floor support
- In collaboration with System Administrator and Center Manager, coordinate services and activities offered in the day center and ensure we are meeting state regulations and appropriate staffing ratios. Ensures staff are assigned to carry out CACFP duties to include meal delivery and meal counts.
- Review monthly operation expenses to assure budgetary compliance and to identify any budget variations as appropriate.
- Review and approve timecards, scheduled PTO
- Responsible to ensure compliance in all areas of program operations and to prepare the necessary Corrective Action Plan (CAP) as needed in a timely process. (CMS; DHCS, Clinic; Dept. Of Education; DHCS, Office of Long Term Care)
- Communicates effectively (verbal and written) with participants, family members, caregivers, staff and visitors.
- Ensures call lights and wander guards are checked regularly and in working condition. Reports to Center Director and/or appropriate vendor if not working
- Proactively engage with the WelbeHealth Administration to further program development, including participation in working committees and project development/implementation.
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You’ll have the opportunity to help build a high performing day center function that helps define the role of training in at WelbeHealth
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation with innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and are greater than the sum of our parts
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Considerable (3-5 years) experience in leadership/management roles
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.