At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
The Regulatory Compliance Director is responsible for developing and monitoring an office of WelbeHealth’s compliance program, including Audit and Oversight, Policy, and Risk Mitigation. The Regulatory Compliance Director partners effectively with the WelbeHealth
central team and PACE programs to achieve a high level of compliance with State and Federal laws/regulations, internal policies and procedures, consistent success with internal and external audits, and effective strategies to mitigate compliance and operational risks. The
Regulatory Compliance Director is a member of the WelbeHealth leadership team and facilitates collaborative relationships across WelbeHealth teams and with external stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission
What you'll do:
- Develop and implement an office of the WelbeHealth compliance program. Compliance offices include Audit & Oversight, Policy and Risk Mitigation.
- Oversee internal reporting, investigations, inquiry, and education systems, specific activities dictated by the assigned compliance office.
- Provide leadership to a team responsible for assessing, monitoring, auditing and providing guidance on central and market-level activities.
- Manage a growing compliance team, including hiring, training, supervising and mentoring.
- Structure projects and programs to ensure policies and procedures are followed, providing outcomes and recommendations to market and central leadership teams.
- Ensure compliance office written and verbal communication is appropriately organized, synthesized and clear for relevant stakeholders to understand and act upon.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant laws, regulations and guidance and analyze impact on policies and procedures.
- Review internal documents and reports to ensure timeliness, accuracy, comprehensiveness, or compliance with regulatory standards.
- Manage direct reports including hiring, training, supervising, and mentoring.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Juris Degree, Registered Nurse (RN), or Master’s in a relevant field
- Minimum two years' experience in health care compliance; PACE experience preferred.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations pertinent to PACE programs.
- Critical thinking skills – using logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills including experience training.
- Extensive MS office suite experience.
- Ability to travel within California and to other WelbeHealth locations.
- Two years’ supervisory experience with demonstrated ability to mentor and develop team members.
- Ability to process accurate information in a timely manner.
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills in settings with seniors, their families and interdisciplinary team members.
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.