At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
The Information Technology & Services (IT&S) Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for answering customer queries and resolving issues via appropriate channels, maintain knowledge of WelbeHealth’s products and services, obtain customer feedback, and provide training when applicable. He or she will collaborate with other IT&S teams and Service Desk partner to assist in finding and communicating solutions for complex hardware/software issues and respond to high ticket/call volumes. Their responsibility is to stay up to date on company products and how they work to best help customers with their questions. An ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent time management skills and be passionate about customer service, should be great brand ambassadors, and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. The Customer Support Specialist will collaborate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
What you’ll do:
- Tackling and resolving problems in technical systems with skill, accuracy, and excellent customer service
- Promptly responding to customer queries via appropriate communication channels including, but not limited to, email, live chat, video, phone, and ticketing systems
- Immediately escalating serious complaints or issues to Customer Service Manager
- Liaising with teammates and appropriate stakeholders to find the best solutions to customers’ issues
- Identifying common problems and escalating them to management, along with possible suggestions for improvement, wherever possible
- Maintaining a polite, helpful, and professional manner always
- Familiarizing yourself with new products and services as they are introduced
- Help build and improve upon Service Desk processes
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an information systems and technology field, computer science, or equivalent experience required
- Prior customer service experience using a ticketing software, such as ServiceNow, supporting enterprise software solutions as well as desktop, laptop, tablet, and mobile device hardware and software required
- Minimum 2years of experience in a hardware and software Technical Customer Service or Service Desk position in an organization with more than 500 supported personal devices
- Minimum 2 experience in a fast paced, healthcare organization
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with service desk support and escalation processes and solutions required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience supporting personal device hardware and software in a Microsoft environment including Windows and 365 applications.
- Passionate about customer service and the ability to deal with challenging customer conversations under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of building strong relationships with customers
- Excellent consulting and analytical skills (easily able to provide synthesis and structure for large amounts of data and information, so that executive team can make informed decisions)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively plug into various functions within an organization, learning on the fly and diving into the details when needed
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.