At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Reporting to Vice President, Financial Planning & Analysis, the Finance Analyst is responsible for analyzing financial statements and predicting the future performance of WelbeHealth. This may include forecasting future revenues and expenditures, as well as modeling capital structure and budgeting. The role is also responsible for helping create analyses and models related to corporate or strategic finance. The Finance Analyst collaborates effectively with colleagues and stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking.
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support.
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews.
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Build financial models that predict the future performance of WelbeHealth or individual markets.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards.
- Work collaboratively with finance and market teams to provide operators with data and key takeaways.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools.
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuations comps.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company procedures and information about team members, participants, and families.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics, or relevant field.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of investment banking or other relevant experience (in-house finance, consulting, accounting).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel; familiarity with data query/data management tools (Access, SQL, Business Objects)
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint; familiarity with building presentations for senior executives.
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions.
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
- Experience working with, and presenting to, senior executives.
- Ability to process accurate information in a timely manner.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.