At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
The WelbeHealth Procurement Manager is part of the Central Team and is responsible for strategizing and negotiating with suppliers and vendors in order to acquire the most cost effective deals and to reduce procurement expenses. Responsibilities also include identifying
potential supplier sources, conducting interviews with potential vendors, negotiate favorable supplier agreements and manage supplier and vendor contracts. The Procurement Manager is a member of the WelbeHealth management team and facilitates collaborative relationships
across WelbeHealth and with external stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
What you’ll do:
- Perform all procurement activities including pre-qualification, negotiating supplier agreements, preparation of contracts and tender management.
- Develop procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Review existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Prepare purchase orders for approval, organize, and confirm delivery of assets.
- Control the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Oversee and manage the supply tracking systems, inventory, and assets.
- Prepare procurement reports.
- Identify areas for improvement to continually drive performance and business results.
- Manage overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of procurement for all of WelbeHealth markets.
- Work closely with the Finance department to streamline the vehicle purchase workflow, i.e., purchase proposal, financing, payment, delivery, and insurance coverage.
- Work with the IT department and vendors to secure or to acquire all required software and hardware technology needed for installation in each asset.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Logistics, Contract Management or Procurement preferred.
- Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIP) or NVQ certifications a plus.
- Current Valid State Driver’s License.
- Minimum of five years’ experience working as a procurement clerk, junior buyer, or relevant experience in a business setting; transportation department preferred.
- Solid knowledge of supplier or third-party management software.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to foster strong supplier relationships.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms.
- Ability to travel to other WelbeHealth locations as needed.
- Two years’ supervisory experience with demonstrated ability to mentor and develop team members.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.