At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
The Information Technology & Services (IT&S) Solutions Architect / Program Manager is responsible for leading cross-functional teams that analyze and design systems and solutions architectures, systems integration strategy, and implementation plans to deliver integrated solutions which meet WelbeHealth’s strategic information and workflow needs. Working with the customer, data and security architects, and applications implementation teams, the Solution Architect’s responsibilities include gathering business leaders’ requirements and assessing the current systems landscape in order to design best practice solution architectures which enable integrated workflow and streamline business processes. He or she must have experience in complex healthcare provider and payer environments architecting solutions leveraging both commercial off the shelf software, such as electronic health records, and custom designed transaction and analytics solutions as needed. The IT&S Solutions Architect / Program Manager is customer service savvy, experienced with senior leader communication and relationship management, and is able to explain complex problems to leadership in layman’s terms and collaborate effectively with colleagues and stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the analysis and design of solutions architecture to meet prioritized business requirements
- Lead cross-functional teams to determine integration strategies and implementation plans and phased approaches for architected solutions to best meet customer needs
- Generate conceptual and physical architectures, documentation, test plan analysis, and risk assessments to ensure sound architectures which meet customer needs
- Working with data and security architects, defines, develops, and communicates standards and best practices on architecture design, requirements capture, design patterns for integration, buy vs build decisions, system selection processes, quality assurance and deployment processes, and architecture documentation
- Conducts current and future state architecture assessments and makes improvement recommendations working with IT&S team and customer stakeholders
- Continually research current and emerging technologies and propose architecture changes, working with data and security architects, to ensure solutions meet customer requirements and expectations for functionality, reliability, and scale.
- Identify and inform IT&S Leadership on potential design issues, risks, and mitigation options of current solutions
- Working with customers, assess and communicate the business impact of technical options to determine low risk, business appropriate solution architectures
- Documenting and providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in information technology, software engineering, computer science, or related field
- Solution architect experience required with a certification preferred
- Minimum 6 years of experience as a Solution Architect in a data-driven, fast-paced, high growth setting
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a complex healthcare provider and payer environments architecting solutions leveraging both commercial off the shelf software, such as electronic health records, and custom designed transaction and analytics solutions as needed
- Electronic Health Record software experience required
- Experience with HL7 or X12 payor transaction set preferred
- Minimum 3 years project management experience required
- Experience with WelbeHealth architectures preferred:
- Salesforce and APEX integration
- Microsoft 365 applications and tools including Flow and Vision
- Microsoft Azure cloud solution
- Microsoft Azure SQL and reporting tools including PowerBI
- Microsoft Visual Studio and ETL integration tools
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong data analytics and visualization skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Track record of building strong relationships with stakeholders and external partners
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.