At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
WelbeHealth’s Strategic Analyst will support many of the highest-priority strategic initiatives across the company, working closely with the VP of Strategy, Chief Development Officer and the Office of the CEO to provide analysis, research, and data-driven insights that guide nearterm and long-term growth planning and strategic priorities. You will partner with leaders in our organization to explore new strategies and develop analytical rigor around a variety of opportunities to expand our operations and serve more seniors who could benefit from our
services. The Strategic Analyst would bring a mix of strategic thinking, strong quantitative and research skills, and passion for our mission-driven work serving the most frail and vulnerable seniors in our communities. Collaborates effectively with colleagues and stakeholders to
promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
What you'll do:
- Leads research, data collection, and analysis for a variety of high-priority strategic opportunities, helping us deepen our understanding of our participants, our geographic markets, and the broader senior healthcare landscape.
- Exhibits excellent data collection skills, finding and analyzing publicly available data to develop fact-based insights and recommendations.
- Synthesizes learnings and insights into clear and actionable presentations for executive leadership and Board of Directors.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Works autonomously to answer strategic questions with work backed up by rigorous analysis and clear problem structuring, issue identification and synthesis.
- Works effectively with peers and senior team members to gather qualitative insights from past or predicted experience.
- Develops and manages project plans and scorecards to track our progress against major milestones, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Exhibits excellent listening skills and pushes for clarity and feedback to better understand preferences and desired end-state.
- Always meets deadlines and appropriately plans deliverables.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company procedures and information about team members, participants, and families.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in management consulting or project analyst work.
- Microsoft products expert, especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience working in health care or consulting environment.
- Experience working in matrixed environment, across multiple levels of an organization.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with executives.
- Experience leading in a data-driven organization, leveraging reports and data to prioritize work.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.