At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
The Service Advocate will be an extension of scheduling team (Welbe Advocate Hub) in the PACE market. They will work to support order processing, scheduling, service recovery, and oversight of coordination on behalf of WelbeHealth participants. The Service Advocate
collaborates effectively with colleagues and stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
What you’ll do:
- Be the onsite expert in scheduling for all participant services.
- Coordinate across scheduling and PACE market teams to ensure referral processing.
- Facilitate seamless delivery and communication of services to meet participant need.
- Daily support of troubleshooting and issue resolution with participants and partners.
- Process STAT order scheduling requests.
- Collaborate with network partners to schedule appointments timely.
- Support an array of scheduling projects and provide process oversight at the PACE centers.
- Participate in care team meetings on behalf of scheduling team.
- Instill service excellence in every touchpoint with participants and partners.
- Provide timely and high-quality information regarding care and referral services.
- Make participant and provider calls to ensure satisfaction with PACE.
- Respond timely to authorization inquiries with accurate information required by partners.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company procedures and information about team members, participants, and families.
- Follow WelbeHealth policies and procedures and participate in any required Quality
Improvement activities, staff training and meetings.
- Communicate regularly with Supervisor and team regarding workload and priorities.
- Timely completion of all mandated trainings and education.
- Timely completion of all mandated occupational health screenings as needed.
- Exercises flexibility in performing assignments as business needs evolve.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required.
- 2-year degree program in Medical Assistance Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Program (CAAHEP) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES).
- Two years’ experience as a Medical Assistant in a physician office or medical clinic, under the supervision of a medical provider.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills, multi-tasking, ability to track and maintain large quantities of open items at a given time.
- Ability to communicate clearly and works well across teams.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.