At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Reporting to the Clinical Services Director, the Licensed Behavioral Health Professional, LCSW will provide behavioral health services to participants identified by the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) as needing behavioral health assessment, counseling, crisis intervention or other therapeutic interventions.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Conducting behavioral health assessments to determine the behavioral health care needs, preferences and goals of the participants and actively participating in IDT meetings to develop discipline-specific goals and interventions.
- Delivering and documenting behavioral health interventions as agreed upon in the participants’ care plans including but not limited to symptom management, counseling, crisis intervention, arranging necessary resources and services, assisting with care transitions, providing individual and group counseling and case management.
- Facilitating individual and group therapies in various forms as appropriate such as art and music therapy, psychosocial drama, counseling and discussion that restore or expand participants’ social roles.
- Providing training on behavioral health symptoms and interventions to the WelbeHealth PACE staff.
- Providing mentorship and clinical supervision to the WelbeHealth PACE Social Workers (MSWs) in their training to become Licensed Clinical Social Workers, as assigned.
- Supporting the intake and enrollment process to ensure prospective participants move through the enrollment process in a timely and effective manner, including joining the intake team to screen prospective enrollees as requested.
- Master’s in Behavioral health (MSW) or Doctorate in Psychology (PhD) required.
- Licensed by CA Board of Behavioral Sciences as an LCSW or licensed by the CA Board of Psychologists as a Psychologist.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) / First Aid Certification required.
- Current driver’s license and proof of auto insurance required.
- Minimum of 5 years providing direct services to people with chronic mental illness and substance abuse issues.
- At least 2 years of experience with a frail or elderly population.
- Prior experience coaching others in a supervisory capacity, preferred.
- Excellent clinical, organizational, and communication skills in settings with frail, elderly participants, their families, and interdisciplinary team members.
- Experience coordinating and facilitating care conference meetings.
- Ability to facilitate problem-solving with challenging psychosocial and family situations.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a quickly changing environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Ability to process accurate information in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Familiarity with local community agencies and resources preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish-English preferred.
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.