At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
As part of the WelbeHealth Launch Team, the Launch Executive Director is responsible for the initial launch and management of new programs. The Launch Executive Director is a member of a new program’s transitional leadership team and onboards, trains, and mentors Clinical Services Directors or other leaders as assigned to assume responsibility in alignment with WelbeHealth best practices. The Launch Executive Director is a member of the WelbeHealth leadership team and facilitates collaborative relationships across WelbeHealth and with external stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for new program pre-launch, launch, and immediate post-launch Executive Director scope before hand-off to the Executive Director.
- Continuously improve and codify enterprise best practices in the new market launch playbook to apply at future new program launches.
- Ensure new program Executive Director is onboarded, trained, and mentored in alignment with best practices with clear intention to shift full responsibility for Executive Director scope to that person according to launch team’s timeline – manage performance of Executive Director as needed to fulfill all the duties and responsibilities outlined in their Role Description and perform those duties in the absence or inability of Executive Director.
- Oversee hiring, onboarding, vendors, training, and required program infrastructure setup in alignment with launch project budget and timeline.
- Perform similar duties and responsibilities for the launch of new non-PACE programs, collaborating with launch team to develop parallel materials, processes, and turnover capabilities.
- Manage direct reports including hiring, training, supervising, and mentoring.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company procedures and information about team members, participants, and families.
- Follow WelbeHealth policies and procedures and participate in any required Quality Improvement activities, staff training and meetings.
- Communicate regularly with Supervisor and team regarding workload and priorities.
- Timely completion of all mandated trainings and education
- Timely completion of all mandated occupational health screenings as needed.
- Exercises flexibility in performing assignments as business needs evolve.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Master’s or Medical Degree preferred.
- Project Management or lean operations training, or certifications preferred.
- Valid State Driver’s License with a clean DMV record.
- Copy of recent Vehicle Insurance required.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in geriatric healthcare a must.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a multi-discipline supervisory capacity with proven capability to develop and mentor team members.
- Experience working in complex, fast-paced, multi-discipline projects – managing to timeline and budget goals.
- Two years’ supervisory experience with demonstrated ability to mentor and develop team members.
- Ability to process accurate information in a timely manner.
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills in settings with seniors, their families and interdisciplinary team members.
- Experience leading in a data-driven organization, leveraging reports and data to prioritize and manage people and projects.
- Highly motivated, inspirational leader who is able to innovatively engage, support and remove barriers for the team to ensure the team consistently meet established goals.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds and
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.