At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
The Director, Team Member Relations and Experience is responsible for maintaining and establishing policies, methods, and infrastructure to support our team member relations and experience. The Director, Team Member Relations and Experience is a member of the WelbeHealth leadership team and facilitates collaborative relationships across WelbeHealth teams and with external stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
What you'll do:
- Build, execute, and continuously improve a companywide post-recruitment talent plan, including performance management, team member relations, exit process, retention strategies, and talent management.
- Partner with and provide coaching to operational and functional leadership on team member engagement, leadership, and employee relations strategy.
- Work with HR business partners/staff on proactively identifying and resolving team member relations issues as well as executing on engagement and talent management programs.
- Partner with Talent Leadership on initiatives to drive team member engagement and development.
- Create and maintain Team Member relations, performance management, and recognition trackers, dashboards, and/or project management tools.
- Build, refine, execute on, and continuously improve Team Member recognition program portfolio.
- Partner with operational and functional leadership on team member relations matters and strategy.
- Partner with HR Operations team to support process and infrastructure improvement and execution.
- Partner with HR Operations leadership to create and enforce HR policies and ensure company compliance with all state and federal requirements.
- Partner with HR business partners/staff to ensure complete and accurate personnel record management.
- Partner with HR Operations team to ensure all employee regulatory and reporting requirements are met.
- Manage the Human Resources business partner team staff including staff including hiring, training, supervising and mentoring.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company procedures and information about employees, participants, families, and activities.
- Follow WelbeHealth policies and procedures and participate in any required Quality Improvement activities, staff training and meetings.
- Exercises flexibility in performing assignments as business needs evolve.
- Communicate regularly with supervisor and team regarding workload and priorities.
- Uphold the standards set in the Welbe Health Code of Conduct and promote professionalism and ethical business standards in all Company Activities.
- Timely completion of all mandated trainings and education.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Manager or HR, Master’s Degree preferred
- SHRM certification preferred
- 7+ years of progressive experience in talent roles, including significant roles in performance reviews and developing organizational infrastructure to support culture, including 2+ years supervisory experience with demonstrated ability to mentor and develop team members
- Organizational Design, change management, and talent development experience
- Experience effectively communicate and coach people from all vertical levels in organization and other external contacts
- Commitment to building an organization that champions and develops its team members
- Demonstrated ability to drive new initiatives without existing infrastructure
- Track record of successfully managing challenging professional relationships and navigating complex organizational environments
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and presentation skills across stakeholders and contexts
- Fluency in HR management and performance review tools and ability to make grounded recommendations on which tools WelbeHealth should implement
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of employee benefit plans and leave administration including EEO, FLSA, FLMA and CFRA, ADA, Worker’s Compensation
- Startup experience strongly preferred; healthcare experience preferred but not required
- Ability to process accurate information in a timely manner.
- Excellent leadership, organizational and communication skills in settings with seniors, their families and interdisciplinary team members
- Experience leading in a data-driven organization, leveraging reports and data to prioritize and manage people and projects.
- Highly motivated, inspirational leader who can innovatively engage, support and remove barriers for the team to ensure the team consistently meet established goals.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.