At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Director of Operations is responsible for managing program performance to meet growth and expansion goals inclusive of financial performance. The Director of Operations is a member of the WelbeHealth leadership team and facilitates
collaborative relationships across WelbeHealth and with external stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
What you’ll do:
- Lead key initiatives as directed by the Executive Director across all program areas
including but not limited to participant and staff satisfaction, compliance, growth, and
program innovation. Potential examples may include:
o Quality initiatives and trainings.
o Emergency management program plans.
o Community partnership development.
o Level of care determinations and meeting support.
- In collaboration with the Executive Director, manage program P&L and lead budget
- Oversee program areas and/or functions as determined by the Executive Director.
Potential examples may include: Manage transportation, engagement, behavioral health,
marketing/enrollment, and day center operations, including hiring, training, supervising,
and mentoring staff and ensuring clear and effective workflows.
- Provide appropriate coverage to support Center Director and needs of center operations
inclusive of ensuring appropriate level of contracts meet prospective and enrolled
- Responsible for center expansion activities including but not limited to alternative care
sites as well as mobile clinic (physical plant, compliance, organizational structure inclusive
of hiring, on-boarding team members).
- Facilitate cross-program collaboration and best practice sharing.
- Identify critical need areas for improvement and implement solutions with the team as
- Serve as the Acting Executive Director, Center Director, and/or Program Director as
- In partnership with other leaders, facilitate open communication and effective problem solving that supports high staff morale and excellent participant satisfaction.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company procedures and information about team members, participants, and families.
- Follow WelbeHealth policies and procedures and participate in any required Quality Improvement activities, staff training and meetings.
- Communicate regularly with Supervisor and team regarding workload and priorities.
- Timely completion of all mandated trainings and education.
- Timely completion of all mandated occupational health screenings as needed.
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- PACE is a truly special model that allows practitioners to provide care in in a compassionate and relationship-focused way. You’ll be a part of bringing this exciting program to seniors in the Stanislaus and San Joaquin communities.
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and are greater than the sum of our parts.
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop creative solutions for participants and to practice “person-centered care,” empowering and helping our participants meet their goals.
- Strong preference for those who have completed 2-step COVID-19 vaccination series or are willing to do so in first 30 days after hire as condition of continued employment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field, 5+ years of relevant management experience may be substituted.
- Master’s Degree preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage teams and initiatives across multiple operational functions.
- Minimum of five to seven years’ supervisory experience with demonstrated ability to mentor and develop team members, within senior or health care program preferred.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a quickly changing environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Proven growth & expansion initiatives inclusive of managing key performance indicators and financial performance.
- Two years’ supervisory experience with demonstrated ability to mentor and develop team members.
- Ability to process accurate information in a timely manner.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, customer service and communication skills with seniors, their families and interdisciplinary team members.
- Experience leading in a data-driven organization, leveraging reports and data to prioritize and manage people and projects.
- Highly motivated, inspirational leader who is able to innovatively engage, support and remove barriers for the team to ensure the team consistently meet established goals.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Commitment to unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.