At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
As part of the WelbeHealth Launch Team, the Director of Outreach & Enrollment Launch is responsible for the initial launch or new program Outreach & Enrollment activities. The Director of Outreach & Enrollment Launch is a member of the transitional leadership team and onboards, trains, and mentors the Outreach & Enrollment Director and or other leaders as assigned to assume responsibility in alignment with WelbeHealth best practices. The Director of Outreach & Enrollment Launch facilitates collaborative relationships across WelbeHealth teams and stakeholders to promote WelbeHealth values, team culture, and mission.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Identify potential in-market referral partnerships and launch initial outreach efforts to engage relevant organizations.
- Responsible for new program pre-launch, launch, and immediate post-launch Outreach & Enrollment Director scope before hand-off to the Outreach & Enrollment Director.
- Continuously improve and codify enterprise best practices in Outreach & Enrollment launch in a market launch playbook (in partnership with the central PMO) to apply at future new program launches.
- Ensure new program Outreach & Enrollment Director is onboarded, trained, and mentored in alignment with best practices with clear intention to shift full responsibility for Outreach & Enrollment scope to that person according to launch team’s timeline
- Manage performance of Outreach & Enrollment Director as needed to fulfill all the duties and responsibilities outlined in their Role Description and perform those duties in the absence or inability of Outreach & Enrollment Director.
- Manage hiring, onboarding, training, and required program outreach and enrollment infrastructure setup in alignment with launch project budget and timeline.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company procedures and information about team members, participants, and families.
- Follow WelbeHealth policies and procedures and participate in any required Quality Improvement activities, staff training and meetings.
- Communicate regularly with Supervisor and team regarding workload and priorities.
- Timely completion of all mandated trainings and education.
- Timely completion of all mandated occupational health screenings as needed.
- Exercises flexibility in performing assignments as business needs evolve.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required.
- Masters’ Degree in relevant field preferred
- DHCS Training and passing grade Exam/Certification as a Marketing Representative within 30 days of hire.
- Project management or lean operations training, or certifications preferred.
- Valid State Driver’s License with a clean DMV record.
- Copy of recent Vehicle Insurance required.
- Four years experience, in a healthcare or senior care environment, in a sales or marketing role with proven capability to develop and mentor team members.
- Experience working in complex, fast-paced, multi-discipline projects – managing to timeline and budget goals.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a quickly changing environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Working knowledge of PACE regulations preferred
- Ability to process accurate information in a timely manner.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, customer service and communication skills with seniors, their families and interdisciplinary team members.
- Experience leading in a data-driven organization, leveraging reports and data to prioritize and manage people and projects.
- Highly motivated, inspirational leader who is able to innovatively engage, support and remove barriers for the team to ensure the team consistently meet established goals.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.