At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Reporting to the Outreach and Enrollment Director, the Outreach Specialist will be responsible for planning and organizing outreach and marketing efforts, intake and enrollment, and coordination with the Interdisciplinary team as required to facilitate enrollment.
What you'll do:
- Coordinating and executing marketing, outreach, and community engagement activities
- Coordinating and executing intake and enrollment activities and processes
- Identifying opportunities to collaborate with community organizations
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with community leaders and partners including physicians, hospital discharge planners, post-acute facilities and other potential referral sources in the service area
- Developing and implementing annual marketing plan to achieve enrollment goals
- Providing education referral sources and the community on WelbeHealth services
- Participating in quality improvement
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You’ll play a critical role in bringing the ground-breaking WelbeHealth model of care to scale, providing much needed services to a vulnerable population
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation with innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and are greater than the sum of our parts
- Bachelor's degree (Business, Marketing, or related field a plus!)
- At least two years’ relevant experience with at least 1 year in health care
- Bilingual Spanish, Mandarin, or Cantonese speaker strongly preferred
- Self-starter with existing contacts in the community preferred
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM software a plus
- Highly motivated, team player, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a quickly changing environment
- Strong customer service orientation
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.