At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Reporting to the Manager of Health Plan Operations, the Call Center Representateive will be responsible for answering all incoming telephone calls as assigned in the call center.
What you’ll do:
- Schedule all participant appointment requests (direct and via orders and ticklers in the EMR) for WelbeHealth team members, home providers, and network provider partners in accordance to WelbeHealth’s Appointment Scheduling protocol.
- Check authorization status using both the EHR system and authorization system; ability to trouble-shoot basic authorization issues
- Provide eligibility status and benefit information for participants
- Routinely check the queue to monitor queue performance
- Answer all incoming calls and properly dispose of calls via appropriate transfer, message taking and/or follow up or return call.
- Collect/Update and Verify Participant and Provider information as required
- Address both participant and provider inquiries and if unable to resolve, appropriate route messages and/or the caller effectively.
- When required to serve as a backup for schedulers, must be able to effectively serve in all capacities which include triage of orders, scheduling of orders and authorization entry.
- Maintain current and accurate records of all scheduled appointments – scheduled times, outcomes (e.g., appointment occurred or not, reasons for rescheduling)
- Trouble-shoot and resolve basic issues; escalate to manager when appropriate
- Other duties as assigned.
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You will play a critical role in bringing the ground-breaking WelbeHealth model of care to scale, providing much needed services to a vulnerable population
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation with innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and are greater than the sum of our parts
- High school diploma or equivalent, required
- Graduation from a 2-year associate degree program in medical assistance accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) or the Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), preferred
- 2 years experience as a Medical Scheduler in a skilled senior care facility, physician office or medical clinic preferred
- 2 years experience working with Electronic Medical Records, preferred
- Bilingual speaker preferred
- Outstanding customer service orientation, especially in telephone and written communications
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.