At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Reporting to the Regional Vice President, the Center Director is responsible for the day-to-day supervision and operations of the PACE center.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Supervising and overseeing all services of the day program including recreational activities, transportation, dietary services, and personal care activities including but not limited to: medical escort schedules, meal service, and social activities led by Personal Care Attendants.
- Hiring and managing key staff including the Personal Care Attendants, Dietitian, and Recreation Therapist/Activity Coordinator.
- Ensuring that participants are oriented to the program and have opportunities to express their opinions about the care and services they receive.
- Participating in daily interdisciplinary team and care plan meetings.
- Ensuring effective planning, implementation, evaluation and improvement of operational processes.
- Addressing and resolving any issues relating to staffing, enrollment and PACE Center capacity.
- Managing center and department budgets, performance to utilization targets, productivity and specific program objectives.
- Coordinating monthly staff trainings
- Supporting ongoing quality improvement measures including enhancing customer service, annual revision of policies and procedures, and creating and implementing processes to increase efficiency, improve utilization and manage costs.
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You’ll play a critical role in bringing the ground-breaking PACE model of care to scale, providing much needed services to a vulnerable population.
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation with innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow.
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and are greater than the sum of our parts.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 5+ years of equivalent experience required, Master’s degree preferred.
- At least three years supervisory experience, prior experience managing an adult day center preferred.
- Bilingual Spanish language skills preferred.
- Exceptional leadership skills with a history of managing other managers.
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a quickly changing environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
- Strong customer service orientation with an ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members.
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.