At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Reporting to the Center Director, the Participant Navigator will collaborates effectively with colleagues and stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the main point of contact for all new enrollees during their first 90 days
- Oversee monthly Welcome to Welbe day for all new enrollees including provision and training of WelbeLink, vitals and emergency equipment, tour the center and introduction to assigned IDT team
- Provide timely and high-quality information regarding care and referral services to participants.
- Assist in coordinating appropriate internal and external referrals and services to PACE participants including transportation, day center attendance, therapy, medication, meals on wheels, supplies, DME, personal care, etc
- Assist in providing basic information and education regarding PACE services
- Act as a liaison and maintain open communication with different disciplines, internal and external providers to ensure the highest level of care
- Serves as a back-up to assist social services department to address any participants’ inquiries, providing guidance and assistance with any coordination and delivery of services
- Assist management with related special projects including implementation of satisfaction surveys
- Facilitate communication among service providers, family, participants, caregivers
- Provide customer service calls to ensure satisfaction with IDT and specialty care appointments
- Respond to inquiries as to current status of authorizations by assessing the request and evaluating the circumstances to provide the correct information
- Refer participants and families to appropriate community agencies or facilities, acts as liaison with such organizations and as advocate for participants
- Other duties as assigned
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You’ll have the opportunity to help develop creative solutions for participants and to practice “person-centered care,” empowering and helping our participants meet their goals
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and are greater than the sum of our parts
- High School Diploma or Equivalency required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Services, Psychology, Health Science or relevant field preferred
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a quickly changing environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations
- Excellent organizational, oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.