At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the launch of new care programs. Coordination involves understanding, organizing and communicating launch status of multiple new programs across finance, strategy, regulatory, real estate, hiring and operations domains
in support of our mission to bring PACE to seniors in need throughout the country. The Operations Coordinator will collaborate effectively with colleagues throughout all organizational departments and stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Monitor new market launch budgets across multiple projects.
- Coordinate facility preparation including but not limited to supply orders, equipment training, clinic set up, kitchen set up, market specific vendor identification and orientation.
- Coordinate market handoff scheduling and orientation.
- Collaborate with all departments leadership and stakeholders to assure coordination of effective meeting structure for driving decisions, actions and staff accountability.
- Ability to travel to all markets.
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company procedures and information about team members, participants, and families.
- Follow WelbeHealth policies and procedures and participate in any required Quality Improvement activities, staff training and meetings.
- Communicate regularly with Supervisor and team regarding workload and priorities.
- Timely completion of all mandated trainings and education.
- Timely completion of all mandated occupational health screenings as needed.
- Exercises flexibility in performing assignments as business needs evolve
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business or Healthcare related field
- PMP Certification preferred
- Valid State Driver’s License with a clean DMV record.
- Copy of recent Vehicle Insurance required.
- Experience in a new healthcare program and facility project management in a fast-paced high growth setting.
- Previous experience in a regulated environment (healthcare preferred).
- Formal project management training and certification a plus.
- Ability to travel within current markets and proposed markets.
- Passion for process – both the creation of process where it does not exist, and the improvement of existing processes that could be better.
- Effective and efficient written and verbal communication
- Experience with project management software, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Track record of building strong relationships with internal and external partners.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.