At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Reporting to the VP of Marketing and Product, the Product Director is a key leader of the product team responsible for reimagining everyday experiences for our participants and potential participants, bringing to life Welbe’s core values and a sense of magic that is rarely seen in healthcare. You will also create senior well-being through designing, developing and entirely new products so that we can quickly and efficiently expand our capacity to bring hope and inspiration to the lives of seniors and their families.
What You’ll Do
- Deeply understand the needs of participants and their families, fundamentals of value-based care and WelbeHealth’s values to create extraordinary solutions
- Infuse a human-centered approach, lean start-up processes and agile ways of working to continually enhance participant experience
- Play a critical role in project management and strategy for new product development - from ideation and working through to pilot processes which may require you to wear many hats
- Manage a matrixed team to deliver against priorities; Ensure team has clear communication of project scopes, timing, prioritization, budgets, resource needs, and progress on an ongoing basis
- Continuously identify opportunities, analyze business benefit, and prioritize and negotiate initiatives to develop a roadmap that delivers on new product vision and strategy
- Define the frameworks and metrics through which you will measure success, and monitor and analyze those metrics to track progress and inform prioritization
- BA in relevant field
- 8+ years of experience
- Experience running agile product teams and infusing human centered design processes across the product development lifecycle from problem definition, experience mapping, ideation, prototyping, piloting and all the way to scale
- You’re passionate about changing how seniors experience healthcare and relentless in your quest to create magical moments that matter for our participants and prospective participants.
- You bring prior experience in hands-on development of solutions with bias for action able to inspire others
- Can drive collaboration and innovation without boundaries
- Results-oriented with a demonstrated sense of urgency to drive multiple projects to successful completion; Critical thinker who can anticipate roadblocks and proactively address them
- Comfortable with ambiguity, developing solutions that begin with the participant and rapid iterations of prototypes to deliver participant experiences that are simple, powerful, and exceptional
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- You’ll play a critical role in bringing the ground-breaking PACE model of care to new markets, providing much needed services to vulnerable and underserved populations
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation and innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow
- You’ll be surrounded by capable colleagues who care deeply about their work and team up to create a whole that is greater than the sum of our parts
- All team members are owners of WelbeHealth and are aligned around performance and growth
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.