At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Reporting to the Home Health Manager, the Home Services Scheduler is responsible for coordinating the scheduling and tracking of Home Health and Home Care Assistant assignments. The Home Services Scheduler will provide outstanding customer service to all stakeholders (participants, families, vendors, and staff) and maintain current and accurate records of all the scheduled appointments.
What you'll do:
- Effectively coordinate the scheduling of home health clinicians and home care personal
care assignments as directed by the Home Health RNs and Home Care Supervisor,
including adjusting schedules-based changes and communicating with all stakeholders
(participants, family, home services staff, etc.)
- Complete required authorizations in the EMR for approved personal care and home
- Ensure all medical records are received for all clinicians, home care aids, vendors, and
in-home staff visits and uploaded into the electronic health record.
- Consistently implement procedures to ensure a successful experience for providers,
staff, and participants such as reminder calls, instructions, or sending materials ahead of
- Maintain current and accurate records of all scheduled home health appointments and
home care personal care assignments including both the scheduled times and outcomes
(i.e., appointment occurred or did not occur, reason for rescheduling).
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
- Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company procedures and information
about team members, participants, and families
Why you’ll love working at WelbeHealth:
- As an early employee of our program, you will have the ability to help shape our processes and have ample opportunity for growth.
- You’ll be joining a company that combines the best of mission-driven orientation with innovation, with the opportunity to help shape our programs and processes as we grow
- You’ll have the opportunity to develop creative solutions for participants and to practice “person-centered care,” empowering and helping our participants meet their goals.
- Strong preference for those who have completed 2-step COVID-19 vaccination series or are willing to do so in first 30 days after hire as condition of continued employment
- High School Diploma or Equivalency.
- Minimum of one year experience as a scheduler in a home health or home care agency.
- Minimum of one year experience working with an Electronic Medical Records and
scheduling system, preferred.
- Ability to process accurate information in a timely manner.
- Ability to follow directions from supervisor and communicate needs effectively.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds and
- Commitment to unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.