At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you’ll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Reporting directly to the Director of Center Operations, the Engagement Assistant is responsible for the supervision, implementation, and management of clinical operations and coordinates with the Interdisciplinary Team as required to facilitate care needs.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Activities Coordinator to implement a comprehensive, innovative and appropriate Engagement Program including but not limited to individual and group activities as well as outings that meets the diverse needs of PACE participants
- In coordination with Activities Coordinator, implement activities of the Engagement Program, monitoring for enjoyment, appropriateness and safety
- Support the development of a monthly calendar of the Engagement schedule of activities
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with participants and family members in the program
- Remain alert to pertinent input from other team members, participants, and caregivers and update the IDT promptly of any changes in participants’ condition or functional status
- In coordination with the Intake Team, support enrollment of prospective participants into the program
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- 2 years' experience in a social recreational or educational program with at least 1 year working with a frail or elderly population.
- Bilingual language skills preferred
- Demonstrated ability to plan and implement a stimulating and appropriate engagement program for seniors utilizing multiple therapeutic modalities
- Highly motivated, self-directed, able to execute tasks in a quickly changing environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations
- Excellent organizational and communication skills in settings with seniors, their families and interdisciplinary team members.
- Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds
- Deep commitment to helping unlock the potential of our most vulnerable seniors
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.